Love passion pain lust

2 weeks later

August pov

Sitting here chillen with gabbi in the bed. I held her walking into the living room. nicki was on the phone smiling hard as hell. when she seen me she got up to go out side. "what type of shit is this?!" I said to my self. Ima just wait til she get off the phone.

After feeding gabbi I put her to sleep. Nicki came in the room cheesing. "Who was that on the phone?" I calmly asked her. she didn't say non. "umm hello!!!" I semi yelled. "damn august shut up and the baby sleeping." she said walking out with gabbi in her arms. she came back and start putting rollers in her hair. "Who was that on the phone?" I asked again. "nobody!" she said. "They got u smiling so I can't tell!" I said. "august whateva!" she pushed past me. I bite my bottom lip. *ding* *ding* *ding* - who the hell is that texting u!" I yelled. "NOBODY!" she yelled. I looked at her phone. "Chris 😩" I got mad. "WHY THE HELL CHRIS GOT THE MOAN EMOJI BY HIS NAME!" I yelled. "august stfu u sound stupid and same reason why u was moaning when them hoes fuck u" she yelled. I slammed her against the wall. "nicki stop fuxking with me" I yelled at her. nicki start giggling. "it's funny how u so mad when I talk to another man but u got chere fucking hoes like it's the day of the world" she said getting in face. I let her go bitting my lip. I looked at her one last time before walking out.