Fumble

I drove to my moms house. ok just so I know I have 3 brothers from my dad kelvin. He got 1 oldest boy and 2 twin boys both from other women. When I got to my mom house I walk up and rung the door bell. Nilya answered the door. I walked and sat on the couch. Cali and nick was playing in the play room and gabbi was in her swing. I sat on the couch. I was still trying to calm my nerves from earlier. "Nicole you alright?" My mom ask. I sighed and nodded.

August pov

Before going over to nicki place I stop by my house. I walked in and missed seeing the kids run around and nicki being here. I jogg up stairs and took a shower. When nicki told me that some one was following her , I knew then it was one of kvng people. if this nigga think he going hurt my family he fucking stupid. the question is how would he know where nicki was and what car she drives. it got to be some one on the inside telling. I finished up and got out the shower. I threw on some sweats and pack some clothes to take over nicki place. I walked out and steped on one of nick's toys. I shook my head and smiled. My door bell rung. "who the fuck is this?" I asked out loud to my self. I jogg down the stairs and got my hand gun. I held it to the side and opened the door. When I open the door to see my lil play sis Alyah... and baby sis ain't no baby no mo. "hey august!" she squealed. "ehh hey." I said surprise. "what u doing here?" I asked her. "ace didn't tell you?" she questioned. "ehh no" I said. she shook her head. "boy can't never do shit right... well I came here to help yal out with the squad and he said u had a room here I can stay in...so here I am." She said smiling showing off her braces. I shook my head. "I mean I got a room but like I didn't know you was coming." I said letting her in and helping her with her bags. I couldn't just let her stay here by her self so I just text nicki and told them to come over here.

I showed Alyah to her guest room. after she got settle in I order about 5 pizzas for us to eat. Alyah and I were catching up and I heard the keys rattle in the door. I look up to see nick and Cali walking in following by nicki carrying the baby bag and gabbi in the car seat. I went over to get the car seat and to hug my kids. nicki gave me a kiss and walked in the living room. I gave gabbi a kiss as her little legs kicked in the seat. "August who the hell is this?!" I heard nicki call out. I walked in to see nicki standing with her arms cross mugging the hell out of Alyah. alyah had a shock look on her face. "bae this is Alyah... my lil play sis from back when I was kid in New Orleans , she came to help out with the crew .. she's ace girl." I said trying to ease up things. "Well why in the hell she ain't at ace house." nicki said not taking her eyes off Alyah. "cause ace don't have the room" I explained. "listen I can go " Alyah said getting up in defense. "no u good" I told her. she looked at nicki who still mugging her. "yal fucking?!" nicki asked. "nooooo!" I semi yelled. Alyah shook her head no. nicki sucked her teeth. "mm ok" she said walking off.

Kvng pov

So he got a wife and 3 kids. this boy must not know who he dealing with. "where is Trina?!" I called out. "she just left" one of my boys said. I nodded and laugh. "Yal get rid of her... we don't need her no more. " I told my boys. they nodded and walked out. "wait!!!! yes we do" I changed my mind. "keep a strick eye on her" I told them. they nodded and walked out. there was a knock on my office door. "come in!" I yelled out. "it's locked!" my ghoon said. I motion for one of hoes to get the door. He walked in with a package wraped up. "what u got?" I asked. he sat the package and smiled at me. "boss u going be happy" he said. I nodded. he up wrap the package to show all white pack off substance. I told him to step back and he did what I said. I took out my pocket knife and split it open. I stuck my finger in and put it in my gum. I suck my teeth and glared at him. "what's wrong?!" he asked. "nigga you so damn stupid ... this is flour !! not cocaine!" I yelled. he stood there in shock. "do u think I'm stupid?" I asked him. he shook his no in fear. I looked at the ghoons standing around the room. "get his ass" I told them and they all ganged up and jumped him.