Sunshine

Ace pov

I wht home to Jordyn. I don't know what to say to her so I just kept to my self. I know i have to meet Alyah before she goes back to New Orleans. china left with some nigga. I fixed me a sandwhich and sat on the couch.

Jordyn came in the room and sat next to me. I didn't pay no mind I kept eating. "ace I know u see me sitting here." she said. "I see u" I responded. I kept eating and watching tv.

"ace we really need to figure out what we going do." she said. I laugh to my self a little. "we both are wrong in this so stop acting like it's just me!!!" she semi yelled. "Jordyn this whole time you don't want kids or you can't get pregnant but truth is you pregnant by another nigga." I semi yelled back. "just like that girl u call yo friend is now yo baby moma." she spat back at me. "look I gotta go make sure Alyah straight with the baby, I'm pretty sure you and yo baby daddy got some to work out." I said getting up. "ace I'm still inlove with you, your my husband, I wish this was your baby I'm having." she said getting up. I dropped my head and close my eyes. I felt her arms wrapped around my body. I looked up. "Jordyn .... I'll see you when I get home." I said. I got out her grib and walked out. I got in my car and sped to august house to get Alyah. she got in the car and the car ride was silent. "so u having the baby in New Orleans?" I asked her. "Yeaa that's were my doctors are located." she said rubbing her belly slightly. I nodded. "I'm going make visit to come check once or twice a month and when u get around 8 and 9 months then I'm going to more." I told her but she kept quiet. "Alyah what's wrong?!!!" I semi yelled causing her to jump at my voice. "nonthing ace."she barley spoke. I hate when she get like this. "talk Alyah , what's on yo mind." I told her. "nonthing ace , just nonthing." she said looking out the window. I pulled up at the airport and I I got out with her. I got her bags out the back. she grabbed them and started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and turned her to me. "what ace." I saw a tear stream down her cheek. "what's wrong Alyah?" I asked her sweetly. "I hate when u get like that ace, yelling at me like I'm a little kid...I'm pregnant by a married man who I'm inlove with but he don't feel the same, now my child going grow up and wonder why me and their dad wasn't never together." she said all at once. I put my hand on her cheek. "who said I didn't love you Twinkie?" I said and pecked her lips. she kissed back and slowly pulled away. I gave her a hug and she hugged back. I watched as she walked into the air port.

6 months later

To catch yal up me and Jordyn still married but living different places. It's just me and china chilling at the house. I got a picture text from Alyah of her nefew and her. *pic shown* I smiled. yes nicki was write she is having a girl. Jordyn been hitting me up all day but ion want to talk to her so I let it go to voice mail. "I'm going to be a auntieee!!!!" china squealed looking at the picture. china usually goes to NO to stay around 4 weeks with Alyah to help her out while I'm here working. her baby shower next week so I had to take off and go see my Twinkie and the baby.

August pov

Things are back like normal again. Me, my wife and kids. I love them so much. yes I'm still in these streets but not as much. I played with gabbi.

Yes the nigga thing was a joke lmao

23 Comment

23 Vote

23

23

23

23