Grind and pray

Pic of desire

August pov

As the paramedics help me and layed me on the gurney all I could think of is nicki as I moved into out of conscience. "WE LOSING HER" I heard one premedic say. nicki please baby don't leave me was the only thing I could think.

🚑💨 💨 💨 💨

"August?" I slowly open my eyes to my mom standing over me in the hospital. "mmm" I groaned in the pain in my body. "how u feeling?" she asked. "how's nicki?" I asked her the only thing I'm concern about. "we don't know yet august." she said. I hit the bed. the doctor walked in. "hey it's nicki alsina ok ?!" I hurried and asked. "yes sir your wife doing just fine." He said. "now you guys was very lucky... if that car would've hit the car by 3 inches more it's could've been deadly by the car exploding." he said. "yea... I'm just thankful that nicki said that prayer before we left.

Nicki pov

"Ughhh my body swore" I told desire as I laid in the bed. "girl u going be ok" she said and we both giggle. the door slowly open. it was august in his night gown and swear pants. "bae what u doing in here?" I giggled. "had to come see you so I snuck out my room." he said. "I'ma go get some snacks out the venting machine and give yal some privacy." desire said getting up and walking out the room. August laid in the bed with we and we cuddled. "I love you nicki and I'm sorry all this my fault" august said. "I love you more and no it's not" I said. I pulled the blanket on both of us and I watched tv as august fell asleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!

RATE 1-10😍

DO YAL LIKE IT😫

COMMENT 😘

VOTE🔥