MICKEY BITCH

🚢cruise day 1🚢

Nicki pov

Today we are going on the cruise. I got up 4 in the am. I look over to august still sleep. I went and start cooking breakfast. I know a family of 5 it's going take us a while to be up and out so I got up extra earlie. I went up the Cali room. "Cali baby wake up." I said shaking her a little. she sat up. "huh I got school!" she whined. "lol no baby you going to see Mickey mouse on boat!" I said. her eyes lite up and she started jumping and screaming. "I didn't know it will be this soon momie" she squealed. I laughed. come on so we can tell nick.

Finally got the kids up and eating. august came into the kitchen. "morning family!"
He said smiling. I could tell he was in a good mood. "DADDY WE GOING TO SEE MICKEY MOUSE!" nick screamed. August laughed and picked him up. I bounced gabbi in my lap as I ate. "your plate in the microwave" I told august. he walked over and kissed my lips. "thanks baby" he said walking to get his food. After we ate august went and loaded the car with the suitcases. We was all out the house about 6.

Asia pov

"Baby make sure we got our passports." I told Devon. "I got them baby" he said showing me. "Ok good now let's go!" I said grabbing the last suit case. I went to the car she seen cater knocked out in his carseat. I kissed his little lips.

at the air port I seen nicki and august. "hey boos!" I said hugging them. Devon hugged nicki and dapped august. the kids was real excited. we sat there talking. I looked up and seen Antwon and loni. Kailand was holding her Mickey bear and still looking half asleep. "hey yal!" she said. we all said our heys. "aye ain't Malaysia meeting us on the boat" I asked. "yea it's only 3 hours from here she at" nicki said. I nodded. I then saw Amani , Tyler and tj.

✈️ plane ride✈️

On take off carter was knocked out. "ugh I hate flying" I said to Devon and smiled. "it's cool ma I'm here." he said nicki and august was hugged up and loni was taking to the flight attendant about some snacks her pregnant ass smh.

🌅ORLANDO🌅

TO BE CONTINUED!