HEVAEN IS foreal

Nicki

I feel my spirit slowly drifting away. then I notice I was watching my self go flat line in the hospital room. Doctors rushed in. where's august I kept asking.

Ace pov

I seen doctor run fast to nicki room. I stood up and followed. august jogg through the door with Chris.

"Where she?" august yelled. "back here the doctors running to her room." I said and we all jogged back there. I seen the doctors and nursing trying to revive her. I started tear up as I seen august sitting in the floor crying his eyes out. "god please let her live!!!" I screamed. it was so much commotion.

Nicki pov

Everything went black and I could see the bright light. I started to walk to it. I could hear voices telling me that's it's ok. walking through that bright light was so joyful and amazing. some that the human mind couldn't grasp. It was all white and nice. I saw this little girl with all white dress. she was pretty. light brown skin with curly brown hair. "hi auntie nicki?" she said. I smiled and hugged her. I then stood up and saw the angles praising. I look over my shoulder and saw mel, august brother. "you not suppose to be here." he told me. "what u mean?" I asked. "my brother needs you Nicole, you need to go back." he told me. "tell him, stop with then streets and that I love him." mel said I nodded. "Nicole , you have to to go back'." I heard Jesus voice. "why ?" I questioned. "I have to answer your family prayers." he said.

I started to hear voices again. this time I could here august calling my name. I slowly open my eyes and saw his face. he smiled as a tear dropped down. "baby don't never scare me like that again." he said. "I saw mel" I told august. he looked at my crazy. "he said he loves you and to stay out these streets, I looked over at ace. "your daughter is so beautiful" I told him. "what, nicki that medicine got u acting crazy." mel said. "no I'm serious , ace u got a daughter on the way." I told him. every body looked at me in shock. "did u see Trina?" Nonnie asked. "she didn't make it" I

Told her.

TO BE CONTINUED 🌺

35 comments 🌻

34 votes🔥