Baby girl

🌺pic of china , ace lil sis🌺

August was really upset, I could tell. I already talk to the lawyer about Cali case. august thinks he going he doing this case on his own but I'm going be handling most it just not beening there physically. august knows I love him but this some I have to so for me and him , this family and for the kids. this will help him know and realize what's really important. this streets ain't, but his family is. yal can have yal opinions on what yal think and me not beening him for him. Same time yal don't know what's it like to be in my shoes and beening his wife. I'm not telling him where I'm going cause I don't want him coming and looking for me. what's he chooses to do in LA is his business. when I come back I'm expecting a changed august or different morals with him. me moving in my own apartment wasn't a good idea cause he still have access to me but when I live he isn't and my phone will be off the entire time. the kids can FaceTime him but I'm not going to be in the camera. I really need to have a sense of a new life.

•OUT THE HOSPITAL •

I didn't go to Trina funeral basically cause I ain't like that bitvh and I ain't about to be on some fake shit and acting like I'm grieving. lord forgive me please but I ain't about to. august went in support of nonnie and all them and to show respect. while he was gone I was packing. "Mommie where we going?" nick ask. "on vacation." I smiled and told him. "we going to the beach?" Cali asked. "yesss" I said smiling. they both squealed. they grabbed their bags and I grabbed my bags and the car seat and we were on our way to the air port.

Ace pov

Mane the funeral was crazy. so many people I know from the hood was there. I gave Trina mom a hug as she cried. I seen august and went to dap him up. "august man, like what we going do?" I asked him. "ion know but after this king shit over with I'm not fooling around no mo" he said. I nodded. I turn and seen this tatted girl so damn sexy with a bottom grill her mouth. she had a short black dress that was thigh lenghth. it showed her thigh tattoo of a gun in a bandana. august seen her too cause we both stared as tall men surround her like a gaurd. she walked out and looked back at me and august with a deadly look and a smirk. she walked out. "what the fuck what that?" I asked august. "nah nigga who the fuck was that , trick looking like she got beef." august says and I nodded. "bae u ready?" I turn to see Jordyn. I smiled at her. lately she been on chill and love able again. "yea bae." I wraped my arm around her hip. "ion know why I'm here anyway, I ain't kno the girl." china said walking out and we followed behind laughing a little.

Later that day 🕛🕑🕒

I gotta call from Alyah to meet her. I picked her up from august house and we went to the near by cafe. Her face was red and puffy. "What's wrong?" I asked her taking a bite out of my food. she was wearing a hoodie and some jeans with uggs. her hair was in a soft bun. it was weird cause Alyah always dress up before going any where. she got her purse and took out a pregnancy test. I was confused. she slide it too me with our saying a word. I seen 2 red lines. I put my hand on my face. "damn" I said. more tears start rolling down her face. "stop crying ma" I told her but she kept. "I don't know ... I gotta consider my options" she blurted. "options?" I questioned her. "yes ace! I can't have a married man baby." she semi yelled causing some people to look over. "Alyah you not getting rid of this baby, I should have a say so too it's my seed." I said and she looked out the window. "what u going tell Jordyn huh? we should get rid of it and act like nun of this never happened." she said. "no we not cause u keeping my baby, if u still don't want my it then I will custody but u not getting rid on of my child end of story." I griped her hand. "My daughter going have her father." I said again. she stared with a confuse look. "how u know it's going be a girl?" she asked. "just trust me ... I got a feeling." I said giving her a weak smile and she gave me one back.

I took her home and all I could think of is nicki telling me how beautiful my baa by girl going be.

30 comments💕

7 votes💋

Honest opinions I yal like this book ?