FUCK YO MINNIE MOUSE

We get the Orlando and the sunny Florida weather greets you. we didn't have to get our bags cause the disney cruise ship people get em for us. (a/n when I went on the disney cruise that shit was awesome not getting my bags 😝)

we all went to the disney charter buses. we got on and we all sat together. the ride was 40mins long. my ass couldn't sleep. august and nicki and their kids all knocked out, loni eating snacks.

Nicki pov

🌛 night

Thia boat is hella nice! the kids was tired out as sleep so I snuck out the room and went to deck 10. the grown folks deck. I sat at the bar and had a drink. I watched the wave go by. it's slick
Scary out chere. I looked over to see this girl that seem so familiar. "karri?" I asked. "OMG NICKI?!" she screamed. she fast walk to me and we pulled each other into a right hug. and if one this I know if it's Karri on the boat then I kno Jordan on here too. my bitches here turn up! "Girl I miss you sooo much." I said smiling. "me too boo!" she said smiling back. "who you here with?" I asked. "my family." she said smiling. "girl we got to catch up!" I said hugging her again. "ladies!!" I heard a man voice. I turn to see christorpher. "ohhh shit wtf he doing here?" I said to my self. Karri looked at him. "nicki ima go ok?" she said. I nodded. "Chris what u doing here?" I asked. "damn I can't treat my son" he said laughing. "I mean how awkward for all of us on the boat" I said. he nodded. "yea but shid maybe god want us all here" the way he said that sent chills down my body.

Walking back to my room I heard laughter. I kept walking to the elevator. "hold up!" I heard a woman say. the elevator open again and holy shit... it's nonnie , Trina and Amber. "you got to be fucking kidding me" I said. they looked at me. "wtf nicki you on this boat?" amber said. "hoe I know u see me here don't you... how the fuck yal get here?" I asked. "Dallas invited us" Trina said. "Dallas?! he here too?" I asked. She nodded. this is not real. "aye Zoey want us to come her room" I heard Trina told nonnie. she nodded.

Getting back to the room I saw august watching tv. "baby tell me why karri, nonnie , Dallas and all them here." I said. "well I invited the crew baby I needed to take care some biss fr " he said. "august u told me u left them streets alone!" I yelled quietly. "baby can we please talk about this in the morning." he whined. "ok august" I said getting in the bed.

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

COMMENT 🐬

VOTE💝

YAL LIKE THE BOOK OR NAH 😩