HOW COULD THIS BE WRONG?

Set in the 1970's

"Joshua? Breakfast!" Tyler calls out to his most beloved, serving bacon and eggs on a plain ceramic plate. He loved looking after his baby. Cooking for him was no chore, it was something he enjoyed doing if it made Joshua's tummy full. He would do absolutely anything to make sure he was healthy and happy.

Heavy footsteps could be heard as Joshua made his way to the kitchen. He smiles, taking Tyler's warm hand in his, kissing his cheek.

"I love you, Joshua."

Josh nods, pointing to himself, making a heart sign, pointing to his lover and then he makes a peace sign, I love you too. Tyler giggles like the sickly sweet angel he is, giving Joshua one last kiss before grabbing the plates of breakfast and setting their meals on the oak table in their retro dining room.

Joshua grins, bringing his hand to his chin, then bringing it back down.
Thank you.
"No problem, darling." Tyler whispers, grasping Josh's hand in his own as they ate quietly. Their cats meowed behind them, twisting their soft tails around their legs.

"How did you sleep last night, sweetheart? You were moving around quite a bit, are you having bad dreams again?" The tall brunette asks, pulling down his floral dress.

Joshua nods, looking into Tyler's golden orbs dismally.

"The bad guys took us away to prison again?"

Tears fill Joshua's eyes, he brings his fist up from under the table, making it move up and down like a head to say yes.

"Nothing will happen to us, I promise you. One day people will accept our lifestyle. One day we can get married just like all of the heterosexuals. Gay people will be able to live normally."

Joshua smiles brightly at Tyler's words. He doesn't believe it'll happen but he hopes so. Gosh, he really hopes so. His lover drops his fork onto his plate making a loud sound, he moves his hand to Joshua's beautiful face, caressing it softly, gentle as ever as he kisses him slowly.

Their lips move together like ballet dancers performing a duet. Tyler's tummy is filled with butterflies upon butterflies, tickling his insides with their precious wings. His toes curl as Joshua deepens the kiss, a dark red rose blush burning his fleshy cheeks.

How could this be wrong?

They pull apart, grinning like idiots. They loved each other so very much. They wished they were able to kiss in public. Sometimes Tyler would get so caught up in Joshua's beauty, he felt the need to kiss him in front of everyone. He wanted to show them how much he loved this boy. He wanted to scream it out.

If Joshua weren't mute, Tyler is sure he would of already confessed his love to everyone he knew. He's obnoxious, he's a crazy boy who doesn't notice what he's doing. He would yell it out if he had the voice to do so, get the two boys into prison, that silly boy.

"Finished your food, flower?" Tyler asks, giggling out of pure happiness. Joshua laughs quietly, nodding his head.

They spend the rest of the day sitting on the couch watching television. They didn't pay attention to any of the game shows, though. They were too busy kissing. Too busy making love.

Tyler smiles, seems like all he can do in this moment. He runs his slender fingers through Joshua's curly brunette hair, planting kisses to his cheeks like seeds, watching as they grow into a blush. Tyler would do anything for Josh.

The two were in a daze, staring at each other's naked bodies, admiring every detail of one another. Joshua had the most beautiful freckles all over his back and some on his nose. Tyler didn't hesitate to kiss each one of them while they made love. He couldn't control himself when he was with this comely boy. He just couldn't.

The younger boy trails his fingers across Joshua's pale skin, leaving featherlight kisses on the expanse. Joshua grabs Tyler's hand, intertwining their fingers, bopping his head to the beat of the vinyl playing on the record player. Tyler giggles, turning his head to watch the cartoon on T.V.

Josh runs his warms hands all over the boy on top of him, kissing his shoulder blades as he listens to the angelic sounds escaping his love's mouth as he laughs at the show he's watching

Josh runs his warms hands all over the boy on top of him, kissing his shoulder blades as he listens to the angelic sounds escaping his love's mouth as he laughs at the show he's watching.  They would marry one day. They would.

How could this be wrong?

Tyler sits outside on the porch, shirtless and in jeans, cigarette in mouth, notebook and pen in hand. This was one of his favourite things to do aside from loving his boyfriend. Writing poems about him. They were placed on the bedside table in their shared room for Joshua to read when he woke up and Tyler was at work. Filled with perfect words of love, they made the shorter brunette want to cry out in joy. It was so sweet knowing that he was loved by someone. It's easy to forget how precious you are to someone else, you have to be reminded sometimes.

Tyler reads over the note he'd written, ripping it out of the book and folding it up. He stubs out his cigarette before going back inside quietly and looking for the red lipstick he was sure he had left in the drawer of Joshua's bedside table.  Tyler rummages through it as quietly as he can, careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty in his bed. He finds the red stick after looking for the object for at least twenty minutes.

He smiles, coating his lips with the makeup he'd had to say was for his wife when he bought it, because apparently men couldn't wear makeup. He presses a kiss on the folded love letter, setting it down on Josh's table. He doesn't forget to kiss Joshua's forehead, running a hand through his locks before he pulls on a shirt and closes the bedroom door behind him, on his way to work. He loved Josh so much. No police officer could ever take them away from each other simply because they were two boys in love.

Nothing about their love would ever be wrong.

Sorry, this was kinda bad nnnnngggggg.
Stay alive and stay safe, I hope whoever is reading this had a wonderful day, if not remember that everything will be okay and that you are so beautiful :)