Chapter 33

Chapter 33

~FRANK'S POV~

Did Holly really just say that? That it's my baby? Maybe I heard her wrong... Yeah, there was no way it was my baby. I just heard her wrong that's all. If anything, she probably said it was Gerard's baby, and I'm just twisting her words into something I actually want to hear. I want that baby to be mine. It should be my baby. If Gerard didn't have to steal every girl I ever took interest in, that would be my baby. But no, he had to do what he always did and take away the girl I loved. Holly wasn't just another girl. I really loved her with all of my heart. I had forgiven her for cheating, and I wanted to get back together with her, but now this changes everything. The baby had to be Gerard's, and I was pretty sure those are the words that just came out of her mouth.

"Frank...?" She pulled me away from my thoughts. "Look, I understand if you want nothing to do with the baby, but it's yours. I just wanted to tell you that... I guess I'll leave now." Holly was about to stand up from the couch, but then I realized what she had just said. The baby was mine. My mind started racing, and a smile formed across my lips. That was my baby... Not Gerard's. Mine.

Whoa. 

I have to admit it was a strange sensation knowing that I made a baby... Like... whoa...

"Really?" I asked as I stood up and pulled Holly into my arms. She hesitated for a moment then nodded her head. I could tell that she was confused as to why I was so happy, but I mean, why wouldn't I be happy? At first with Zachary, I thought that I wasn't ready to be a dad because I was just...scared. I thought I wouldn't be a good enough father, but after caring for him while Holly was in the hospital, I realized that being a parent wasn't all that bad.

"So... So you're excited about this?" questioned Holly.

"Well yeah! Of course I am. Holly, I love you."

She smiled and tilted her head to face the ground as she spoke. "I'm so sorry avout everything Frank. I-I was wrong to cheat on you, and I know I've already said it a million times before, but I'm really sorry."

"I forgive you, Holly. I just want things to go back to the way they were before. You and me. Well, and Zachary and our baby too of course." I smiled. "We'll be a family."

~HOLLY'S POV~

There's that word again. Family. I'd been hearing it alot lately, but it sounded so much better coming from Frank's mouth. I liked Gerard. I really did, but Frank was different to me. I was in love with him. That's all that matters right? You should be with the person that you truly love, and for me, that person was Frank.

I don't understand how he could just forgive me so easily for cheating on him, but it felt good to know that he did. I didn't have to feel so guilty anymore which was a relief.

But there was still alot of guilt in me. No longer aimed at Frank, but now at Gerard. How am I supposed to tell him that the baby isn't his? Gerard was so excited for this. He wanted to be a family too... It would break his heart to know that I was going to be with Frank...

"Hey, Holly." Frank was standing in front on me with a smile on his face. "This means that you can move in like you were going to. Then we can live together, and we'll both take care of Zachary, then the baby will come and-"

"And then we'll be a family." I grinned.

I had been scared when Gerard offered up the word 'familiy' to me, but with Frank it seemed so right... Like this is what was meant to happen. 

"Come here." Frank reached out for my hand and led me down the hallway. He stopped in front of the room Zachary had been sleeping in. "I finished decorating his room. Mikey helped me with most of it, and Zachy loves it..." Frank twisted the door knob to open to reveal a brightly lit room. It was amazing...

The walls were light blue and the crib sat right in the middle. About a million stuffed animals were scattered around the room, along with an array of little cars and trains for Zachary to play with. Everything was so... Perfect. Not only the room, but Frank too. He really cared for Zachary, and that made me smile wider than I think I ever had. Just knowing that he really wanted to be a father. He was perfect.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"Frank, this... This is so..." I couldn't find any other words. "It's so... Perfect."

He smiled. "Zachy likes it alot. Mainly just because he's got lots of toys to play with now."

"I can't believe you did all of this. It's amazing!" I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer to him.

"I just wanted Zachary to have a place to call his own, and I knew it would make you happy." He whispered into my neck.

"I love you." I whispered back.

He pressed his lips against mine, and I could feel him smiling. "I love you too."

"Frank." I pulled away. "How am I going to tell Gerard that it's not his because he thinks-"

"I'll call Mikey. Hopefully he'll help."

Frank pulled out his cell phone, pressed a few buttons and held it up to his ear. Mikey didn't answer and he tucked the phone back in his pocket.

"I'll try to call him again in a little bit. He's probably busy or something. You wanna eat something? Aren't pregnant people supposed to be like... hungry all the time?"

"Sure. Food sounds nice." I laughed.

We walked into the kitchen, and I picked Zachary up from his high chair. He smiled at me and reached his hands out towards Frank. "I think he like you more than me." I smiled.

"Nah. He just hasn't seen you in a while. Isn't that right Zachy?" Frank ticked him, and the sound of giggling echoed throughout the kitchen. 

Ten minutes passes, and Frank decided to try and call Mikey again. He still didn't answer.

Another ten minutes, and still no answer.

An hour passed. Frank kept calling and calling and calling, but Mikey never answered. That's when we started to worry, so I decided to try and call Gerard to see if he knew anything. No answer from him either. Something was going on.

When Frank's phone rang, we were both sitting on the couch. Zachary was playing with his little toy train on the floor. His hands scrambled to reach the phone. 

"Oh, thank god. It's Mikey." he breathed a sigh of relief as he answered it. I tried to hear what Mikey was saying through the phone, but all I could do was read the emotions across Frank's face. His eyes went wide, and he looked surprised and maybe even a little scared.

"Frank... Wha- What's wrong?" 

He lowered the phone from his ear and turned to look at me. 

"What did Mikey say?!" I questioned. 

"Gerard... Gerard just got arrested. The cops found out about Bob."

 ~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took me so long to update this! Writers block :'( but anyways, thanks for reading!