Chapter 10

Suddenly I pushed her up against the wall with my body and smashed my lips onto hers. My hands traveled up and down her waist as our lips twisted together. The ding of the elevator door knocked us out of our trance and we stumbled to our door still holding on to each other. I fumbled with the key card until the door finally clicked open.

Holly walked in, and I followed her. Something about her right now, I just couldn't resist her. I grabbed her hand and whispered into her ear.

"I'm gunna take a shower, maybe you could join me.." 

Chapter 10:

~HOLLY'S POV~

Frank took my hand, and I followed him into the bathroom. He put his hands on my hips and I leaned in to kiss him. The kiss started off soft and gentle, then he began to get sloppy and I sensed him smiling as he pulled back. I bit his lip, and he let out a short laugh, then made a serious face at me.

"I love you Holly."

"I love you too Frank." I replied.

Then he leaned his head down to my shoulder and began sucking on my neck. His hands felt their way up my body until he began pulling off my shirt. I stepped back to pull it over my head and he did the same with his shirt, then crashed his lips back to mine. Together we stumbled to the shower and he reached his hand out to turn on the water. I took a moment to stare at this chest and he caught me looking. A smirk spread across his face.

"Like what you see?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hmm, yes" I said moving my hands to the belt on his jeans. I slid it out of the belt loop, and he undid his jeans, dropping them on the floor next to his shirt. I stood back for a second, admiring the tattoos that covered Frank's body. I slipped out of my jeans, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He grinned at me then stepped into the shower, throwing out his boxers.

All I a sudden a wave of nervousness swept over me. What if I wasn't what he expected? This would be our first time together, and I wanted it to be special. We hadn't known each other for very long, but somehow it felt right, so I slipped out of the rest of my clothes and stepped in the shower with him.

The water was scalding, but it felt nice and sent a cloud of steam around us.

"You're even more beautiful than I imagined" Frank whispered in my ear while wrapping his arm around around me from behind. I tilted my head back to smile at him. He pulled me around to face him. Our lips met, and then our tongues began to dance together as I rubbed my hands up and down his chest. He let out a soft moan the backed me up against the wall of the shower. The tile was cold compared to the hot water that was pouring on us. He brushed the hair out of my face then looked at me playfully in the eyes. The butterflies in my stomach were bouncing around, and I could barely contain my feelings.

~~~

The rest of our time in the shower was a blur. I hoped that no one below us had heard us. That would definitely be awkward to have to explain to any of the guys about the noises that escaped from our mouths. We stood in the bathroom together wrapped in a towel. I could see Frank watching me out of the corner of my eyes as I put my underwear and bra back on. He pulled his boxers on and we layed down on the hotel bed, under the covers facing each other. I held his hand in mine as I fiddled with his fingers. We layed in silence for a few minutes; just enjoying each others presence until Frank spoke up.

"That was amazing."

I lifted my head smiled at him, then closed my eyes.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked with sincerity in his voice.