Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

~FRANK'S POV~

I woke up next to Holly, and I smiled remembering everything that had happened last night. I laid in bed for ten minutes memorizing every little feature on her face. The way her lips were curved up into a little smile as she slept. I wonder if she was dreaming. Her eyes slowly opened and she smiled as she scooted closer to me.

"Morning babe" I said. She paused, then grinned at me. 

"I like when you call me babe, It's cute."

I pulled her closer to me and softly kissed her lips, until yet another knock on the door interrupted us. 

"Who is it?" I yelled, clearly annoyed.

"It's me, Mikey" the voice called back."Everyone's down at the lobby right now, we're gunna get some breakfast, then load up the bus and get back on the road."

"Okay, we'll be out in a minute."

We reluctantly got out of bed and packed our clothes into the bags. The lobby was bustling with people: tourists and businessmen. Gerard, Mikey, and Ray were sitting at a table eating breakfast while Elijah and some of the others from the tech crew were in line filling their plates at the buffet. I wasn't really in the mood for any food at the moment. I'm not a breakfast person, so I took a seat at the table with the guys while Holly met up with Elijah in the line. 

~HOLLY'S POV~

"Hey Holly!" called out Elijah.

"Hey, E."

"So you and Frank eh? I have to admit, I saw it coming."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I chuckled.

"Oh, I see the way he looks at you. I knew he liked you from the second he laid eyes on you". I blushed at hearing those words. Elijah cleared his throat then made a serious face. He lowered his voice to a whisper and asked: "You guys haven't...well you know... done it yet, right?"

"Done what?" I asked a little to loudly. Then I realized what he was asking me and felt stupid for not realizing it in the first place.

"Have you guys..." He sighed. "Have you had sex?" What an awkward question to ask. I mean, Elijah was like an over protective brother, but still! You don't just ask people questions like that!

"Well.. uhm... uh..." I trailed off, turning my gaze to the floor embarrassed. It was none of his business anyways! 

"Oh, god Holly, you did didn't you?!" he exclaimed "...Holls,..you haven't even known him that long!" All of a sudden I became angry. Who is he to say I haven't known him long enough? Frank knows more about me than Elijah does! I sighed and shook my head. 

"It has nothing to do with you E, so just stay out of it..." I wasn't one much for arguing, so I walked over to Frank and the guys sitting at a table. Gerard and Mikey were busy sipping their coffees, no surprise there. Ray and Frank were deep in conversation about the next show, so I sat there until everyone was finished eating and we packed up back into the buses. We drove off, on our way to Texas, I think... I couldn't keep track of where we were going anymore. All the towns and city names were foggy in my mind. We could be back in New York right now for all I know. I quickly looked out the window to make sure. Nah.. definitely not New York. Grasslands stretched across both side of the road. I sighed. I was beginning to get homesick. I missed the tall buildings surrounding me at all times, although they were a constant reminder of my parents... I brushed the thought away and looked over to Frank, who was playing Mario Kart with Gerard. 

I was glad they had settled their little dispute, and for once, everything was going great. Gerard and I were friends, and Frank and I were happily together. A few weeks went by like this. Concerts. Back on the road. Another show. Another long drive to the next state. I was staying on the main bus with Frank in his bunk. There was no need to sleep in my old bunk, and besides, I would miss Frank too much.

It was a Saturday night. Frank and I were on the couch watching Saw. Romantic, I know. It was pretty late; everyone else was fast asleep. Frank had his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. I got up to go to the bathroom then I heard my cell phone ringing from the living room area. 

"Frank, can you get that for me?" I sort of yell/whispered through the door.

"Nah, It's an unknown number" he replied.

"Oh"

I walked back to the couch where he was sitting and he held the phone up to hand it to me. 

"Whoever it was left you a voice mail.."

I clicked 'listen to voicemail' and held the phone up to my ear. There was a rustling sound, then a long pause.A quiet voice escaped from the speaker. 

"G-goodbye Holly, I love you" the voice said.

The voice. I knew that voice. It was the voice I hadn't heard in over ten years. It was my brother...

But why was he calling me? Why was he talking now, after ten years of silence?! And what did he mean by goodbye? My heart began racing, and I frantically dialed the number back. 

Frank noticed my outburst. He stood up next to me. "Holly, who was it? What's going on?"

"It-It was my brother. He...he said goodbye..."

I held the phone back up to my hear, and Frank leaned his head closer so he could hear too.

"But I thought you said he never talke-"

"Shhh!" I interrupted him. 

Come on, pick up. Please pick up. Please...

The line went dead; all I heard was a loud static noise. 

He said Goodbye. He doesn't talk to me for ten years, and the first thing he says is goodbye?! But what was that supposed to mean? Then it hit me. He was going to kill himself. He had been depressed ever since my parents death, but I never really expected him to kill himself. I wanted to tell myself, no, he wouldn't do that, but in my heart I knew he was already gone. I fell into Frank's arms, sobbing. 

He knew exactly why. He sat on the couch, and I laid there with him for hours. I told myself to stop crying, but the tears never stopped. My brother was dead. Now he was gone from my life just like my parents, and all of a sudden I felt completely alone in the world. My entire family was gone. Elijah was my closest relative. Oh god, how was I supposed to tell him about my brother. It would break his heart. Frank lifted me up from the couch and carried me to our bunk all while I still cried like a little baby. We wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against my forehead. 

"Shhh, It's alight, Holl. Everything is going to be okay" he whispered to me.

"Do y-you promise" I asked while wiping my eyes.

"I promise."

For some reason I believed him. I drifted off to sleep, but my mind was still clouded with thoughts about my brother. He was gone. I'd never see him again.., but Frank promised that everything would be okay, so I relied on his words to get me through the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~

wooo this chapter was kind of sad... anyways... I can't really tell if anyone likes and is reading this story or not, so if you could just tell me if you like it or not? >.< that would be awesome. Thanks for reading! <3