Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

~MIKEY'S POV~

I had just left my girlfriend Alicia's house when  I decided to go see Gerard. His house was only a few miles away. I pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door, but there was no answer... I knocked again and tried to look through the window for him, but there was nothing... I went around the back of the house and found his spare key hidden under the welcome mat. I slipped the key into the door and it creaked open. The place was oddly quiet, but he had to be home because his car was still parked out front. I crept through the living room and glanced in the kitchen, then I made my way into his bedroom, yet he wasn't there either.

"Gerard?" I called out.

No response.

I walked over to the bathroom door and wiggled the handle, but it was locked.

"Gerard? I know you're in there!" I yelled. What the hell? Why wouldn't he answer me? I was getting angry at him now. "Gerard! Open the fuckin' door right now!"

No response.

I felt around above the door and found the key. The door made a clicking sound when I unlocked it and I pushed the door open, only to be stopped halfway by something on the ground. I glanced down and that's when I saw him. He was laying there on the cold tile; he seemed somewhat peaceful, but on the inside I was far from peaceful. My heart started racing and I fell to the floor beside him. I frantically checked for a pulse, but I had no idea what I was doing.

"Gerard!" I screamed while shaking him. "Gerard, please, please wake up!" Tears streamed down my face as I pulled out my phone a dialed 911. The emergency responder answered promtly with a calm voice. 

"Hello sir, do you have an emergency?"

"Y-yes, uh, My brother. He's laying of the floor, uh, he not moving, I don't know what happened to him, and uh.." I rambled on.

The lady in a calm voice asked, "Okay calm down sir, do you know what could've happened to him?"

I glanced around the bathroom and saw all the empty bottles of pills on the counter. I started crying harder. What if he wasn't alive. What if my brother was laying in front of me, dead? I tried to regain some of my composure as I choked out a few words. "Pills, he took lots of pills."

"Ok, can you give me the address?" I gave her Gerard's address and she said that an ambulance would be there 'shortly'. But what if shortly wasn't soon enough. What if my brother was slipping away right this very second?

~FRANK'S POV~

We loaded up most of Holly's clothes and things into my car once we arrived at her apartment. I could tell that Holly was happy to leave. We did have to leave the big furniture because it wouldn't all fit in my car, and she wouldn't be needing it anyways.

We stood together in her bedroom; she did a quick run through making sure that she packed everything that she would need, then she turned to me and smiled. Holly wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gave me a tight hug. "I love you so much," she whispered. 

"I love you too." I mumbled. I was too distracted by the sight of her lips, so I pressed my lips to hers and ran my hand across her cheek. She ran her fingers through my hair and we stood there making out for a few minutes until I realized that there was a bed just feet away from us. I gently pushed Holly into the bed and hovered over her while our mouths were still connected. 

"I know this place has bad memories for you, but what do you say we leave it with a good one?" I grinned at her. 

She nodded her head and bit the bottom of her lip. I leaned into her neck and sucked at her soft skin. She squirmed around underneath me, so I playfully pinned her arms back to the bed and trailed my kisses down to her collar bone. She fidgeted around more under me, but I just pressed more forcefully on her. 

"Frank" she choked out in an uncomfortable voice. I lifted my head up and saw tears running down her face.

"Wha- Holly, what did I do?" I asked surprised.

"Noth-nothing... It's just that.." she turned her head to face my hand holding her's down against the mattress. "It doesn't feel right doing this after what Bob did to me..." she sniffled.

I looked at my arms that were holding her down and quickly released my tight grip on her. "I-I'm sorry Holly. I can be more gentle. I didn't realize..." I trialed off. I hadn't thought about how being forceful with her would bring back the memories of what Bob had done to her. He must have been rough and hurt her. I gave her a sympathetic look and laid beside her. "We can wait 'till you're ready. I understand if you don't want to have sex for a while," I said softly.

"Thank you Frank," she said closing her eyes and draping her arm around my torso. She gave me another kiss and grabbed my arm and we got up from the bed. 

"Well, I guess we should get going now. Are you sure you have everything you need?" I asked. She nodded her head and we walked down to the car and climbed in. I pulled the car out onto the busy street, and started off.

"Frank, you're going the wrong way.. You missed the turn."

"No, I know where I'm going. We've got one last stop before we head back to my- I mean, our house" I stated with a cheeky grin. She gave me a suspicious look. Holly didn't know it, but I had a plan up my sleeve...

~~~~~

yay for cliffhangers ^_^ The last few chapters have been kinda boring idk so im not sure how much longer this story will go on ;__; anyways... thank you to all the people who read this and vote and comment! It really means a lot <3