Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

~HOLLY'S POV~

I woke up the next morning when I heard a loud noise coming from the small kitchen of the bus. I slipped out of the covers to see Elijah sitting at the table leaning over with his head in his hands.

"Elijah, are you alright?" I asked walking up to the table to sit next to him. He rubbed his head then rustled his hair around a bit before he turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit stressed with this whole tour is all".

"Well we're almost to Florida. We should go to the beach, and you can relax".

"That sounds pretty nice" he replied perking up a bit. "Hey Jason, how much longer 'till we get to Miami?" he called out to the bus driver.

"'Bout and hour and a half". He seemed happy at that and sat up in his seat. "Once we get there, well have about 6 hours before we have to be back at the venue. We can head down to the beach." he glanced down at my skin, "Your gunna want to put a lot of sunscreen on, Casper" he said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny, so what I'm pale, but so are you!" I said poking him.

He put his hands up in defeat. "Alright, alright, you got me there" he exclaimed laughing. I heard my phone start ringing from back in my bunk. I glanced at the caller I.D. It was an unknown number, but I picked it up anyway. I was expecting some telemarketer, but I was surprised to hear Frank's voice on the other end of the line. I couldn't help but to smile a the sound of it.

"Hey Holly?"

"Ello, can I take your order" I said in a fake English accent.

"Oh uh... wrong number..." Then I heard him mutter something about getting back at Elijah under his breath.

"Frank, I'm kidding, it's me" I chuckled.

"Ohh heh.." he laughed "Well I was wondering if maybe once we get to Miami, we could go to the beach or something. We're going to be here for two days, so you can go shopping... and tanning... or whatever it is that girls like to do at the beach..." he trailed off.

"Hmm I'm not much one for tanning, but yeah we should definitely go to the beach. I was just talking to Elijah about that. We can all go!"

"Oh alright.. Sounds good! I'll see you then. Bye Holly"

"Bye Frank" I said with a smile on my face as I hung up.

"Ooh that was a pretty big smile there, Holly... You like him don't you?" he asked with a smirk.

"Someone needs to stay out of other people's buisiness" I said walking back to my bunk.

"Ah, I knew it!" he exclaimed.

I poked my head out from behind the curtain covering my bunk and stuck my tongue out at him like I did when we were little. We finally arrived in Miami. I quickly got changed into my bathing suit and put on some black shorts and a white v-neck. I stepped out the door of the bus to see Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Gerard making their way toward me. They were all wearing swim trucks and were carrying towels. Frank was shirtless. I couldnt stop from staring at the tattoos on his chest as I walked to meet them. We fell in a line and I stood between Gerard and Frank as we walked down to the beach that was about 2 streets away. Geez, why did his tattoos have to be so sexy? It was strange seeing the guys in bathing suits... They normally wore skinny jeans and long sleeves, so it felt like I was surrounded by a group of new strangers. But of course they were themselves. Ray and Mikey were bickering over something, while Gerard, Frank, and I were busy talking about what we were going to do once we get to the beach.