Part 12

Hello all,

Here's another one, hope u like it

Chapter 12

Finishing her work for the day, Anjali asked, "Khushi ji Aur Payal ji, kya aap dono kal RM mein kaam kar sakte hai,? Kal raksha bandhan hai, thoda kaam tha ghar mein.. (Can you both work from RM tomorrow? It is raksha bandhan and there is some work..)"

"Anjali ji, Kal tho meeting hai aur uske baad hum dono Akash ji ke saat kuch materials khareedne jaa rahe hai na" (But tomorrow there is a meeting and then we need to go with Akash ji to get the materials order)' Payal reminded.

"Lets do this, Khushi ji you finish the meeting and come to RM, Payal ji you go with Akash and come straight home with Akash" suggested Anjali to which they both agreed.

Raksha bandhan was a big day for ASR, but this meeting was something he wanted to finish and spend time with his Di. Khushi having no choice but to attend the meeting with Karan and ASR, tried to be as professional as possible with Karan trying all possible ways to grab her attention. It was a only a small relief when La joined half way through and Karan was forced to concentrate on matters concerning to work but she soon left after her issues were dealt with.

ASR was on fire seeing Karan and Khushi walking out of his cabin laughing after the meeting, which was why, when he reached RM, he had a splitting headache, which then increased to ten folds when he heard, "Chote Khushi ji did not come with you? I had asked her to come immediately? Did she not tell you? Where has she gone?". Thinking the obvious, "Di how did I know she was coming here, woh tho Karan ke saat gayi, (she went with Karan)"

Owing to no rickshaws, khushi arrived nearly 2 hrs late. She joined Payal who was already in RM helping Anjali. Soon the house was decorated and final preparations for pooja was being made. "Khushi ji, please aap Chote ko coffee de sakte hai, sar mein dard hai.. (Please can you give Chote his coffee, he is having a headache)"

By now his headache had reached its exponential high. Facing normal ASR was tough, but ASR with headache was a no no, and thats how Khushi found him lying on the recliner with his hand over his temple. Sensing Khushi as soon as she entered, 'Ms.Gupta, tho kahan gayi thi tum uske saat itne dher tak (Ms.Gupta, so where had you been with him for so long). Do you know it has been 2 hrs since the meeting has finished". Not having a clue, Khushi stood staring.

ASR sprang to his feet, surprising khushi, who moved back to create a distance, but he soon came right in front of her face, holding her wrist tight, "Kitne aasani se tumne usse pata liya? Mujhe pata tha, tum jaise ladkiyan paise ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho. Tho kya kar rahe aap ab tak? (How easily you have trapped him. I knew girls like you would do anything for money, so what were u up to until now)".

Khushi asked, "Sir, Aap kya bol rahe hai (Sir what are you saying)"

"oh Common khushi, Itne bhi bholi mat bano (oh Common khushi, Dont act so innocent)".

Both stood facing each other, one breathing fire, the other not able to comprehend what he was saying when they heard Karan shout from downstairs and his grip loosened, "Di look I have come. I promised I would come, see who I have got as well?"

"Jao jao tumhare liye hi aya hai..(go go, he has come only for u ...)" snarled an angry ASR hearing karans voice, which is when khushi could figure out what he was up to all the while.

Before he could throw more abuses and tired of defending, Khushi pulled away from him, rushed out of the room and stood by the door holding her bruised hand. "hey Devi maiyya, why do you do this". She stood there ages trying to compose and when she heard the door click and knew ASR would soon come out, she quickly made her way down.

All gathered to meet Karan and Kushal. Both bent to take blessings from Nani and Mami. ASR gave an affectionate handshake to Kushal,

"Kitne saal ho gaye Kushal aapko dekhke. London se kab aya, Kaam kaisa chal raha hai? (Been years since we saw u kushal, when did u come from London, How is work going?)" asked Nani,

"nani abhi airport se seeda yahan le aya karan. Abhi ghar bhi nahi gaya (karan got me straight from airport nani, havent been home "

"yes beta, you r the apple of Mehta uncles eyes. Since the time you have come into their lives, it has only been good for them. By the way, u have not met your new priti bhabhi, u were not at kunals wedding.." spoke nani affectionately.

Delighted to see Khushi again, karan shouted, "Khushi, you should have come with me, we could have all come together, We could have had a nice drive to the airport ".

"Sorry Karan ji, I should have, instead of waiting and walking half the way to catch a rickshaw!! Next time I will surely come." Khushi said looking at ASR. For a moment there was a hint of guilt on his face, but soon replaced with fury over her reply, "What the.."

Anjali pulled Payal and khushi to introduce. Payal stared at kushal. Kushal too kept staring at Payal and khushi. Finally Payal n kushal said, "Maine aapko dekha hai pehle" (I have seen u before).

Thats all for now, do let me know how its going please