Part 46

Khushi hurried with the chocolate. "Arnav ji, you are no less, see what you have made of yourself.. have this now " and she was feeding the chocolate..

That was how Kushal found them when he came opening the door quietly not to disturb Khushi, in case she were sleeping...

Probably a sight that will stay long in Kushal's memory to tell  their grandchildren... The great ASR at his sisters mercy and she lovingly feeding the great ASR.

"Khushi what happened?" Kushal questioned with all concerns, putting aside his laptop, and other groceries he got.

"Laad governor, Look what he has done to himself. He has not slept, not eaten and no medicines, so his sugar is low.. to top all this, there was no sweet at home!! I took your chocy." Khushi replied with equal concern,

Analysing the situation, Kushal fetched some soup from the kitchen, "Khushi, Give this to him now if you have finished the chocolate. He needs some energy. Any idea where his medicines are? "

Fetching his coat, Khushi said "I will check his coat pocket, he normally keeps them in here."

Quick to recover (Obvious credit going to the one who fed!!), ASR was all back to his normal self, though both Khushi and Arnav a bit embarrassed with Kushal having witnessed all the unnecessary events. Khushi was further conscious of her extra concern when all was happening.

"Hey ASR, OK.." Kushal asked casually. With Payal having informed him about ASR's untimely travel arrangements, Kushal was expecting him, but half expecting this early.

Nodding an ok, looking at Khushi, "I think I should make a move now."

"You are not going anywhere. Are you planning on driving like this? No way, you stay put there, otherwise.." Khushi nearly shouted, with kushal gaping "Didn't know my sister could talk like this, daring ASR, and ASR obliged, seriously.."

"I think you should rest for a while before you can drive. Khushi show him the guest room.." Kushal told his sister but only to be refused by Arnav. When Kushal insisted, Arnav agreed to stay for some time, eat and go.

With Kushal around, there was no alone time for the couple. When lunch was finished and in the two minute time they were given by the kind brother having to go for natures call, Arnav quickly moved to Khushi and asked.. "Khushi I asked you something... you never answered?"

Intoxicated by his scent and his closeness, Khushi stammered, "Aaa aa Arnav ji, question?"

Coming more close, he whispered, "Khushi what if your Babuji chose a laad governor?" she immediately looked at him. His eyes were twinkling expecting a quick approval, along with a hint of mischief. He added "Khushi, Nani and Di are waiting for my call". Before she could answer, her brother was kind enough to rescue her from any situation.

They quickly moved afar with Arnav exclaiming "what the... " and Khushi turning away to cover her giggles. Picking up his coat Arnav said, "Think I should be gone now. Thanks Kushal,."

Again there was no luck for the couple, since Kushal went to see him off at the door. However no sooner had he closed the door, Khushi received a text, "Call me later". Kushal heard his sister mutter something of the sort of laad governor looking at her phone with a gentle smile, when he closed the door and came in.

Nothing was asked and nothing said between the brother and sister. Khushi was in deed tired after 'oh what a day!!' Day of confessions, day of apologising sincerely, day of proposing too.. of a sort... Tired she was, but sleep was nowhere near her, with all the events repeatedly running in her head. Falling from the ramp into the arms of a stranger, but having mixed feelings, safe and warm eyes, yet scared of his rude actions, how they shared an eye lock probably for the first time when she wore the sari for the photo shoot, saving her from the oncoming car in heavy rain, fainting into his arms at the guest house, working for him, his special attention to her during Payal's wedding and finally their separation, and now all culminating into confession and literally leaving him unconscious!!