Part 3

"Saara mood kharab ho gaya us laad governer ko dekhke. Kitna acha chal raha tha hamara din,. Hey devi maiya kyon hume baar baar uske saamne laate ho.(completely spoilt my mood looking at that Laad governer, why devi maiyya, why do you bring him in front of me). khushi was mumbling to herself when she reached Happyji's car.

Here Arnav was left in a daze,... "yeh kya ho raha hai, woh tho Lucknow chali gayi tho yahan kaise,.. woh sab ek bahana tha, aisi ladkiyan tho kabhi mauka nahin chodthe hai.(Whats happenning, she went to lucknow, then here, it must have all been an excuse, these girls never leave a chance).. thinking about her he reached his Di and family in a fowl mood, where all were enjoying the wedding party, 

Soon everybody started dancing and Lavanya requested, "ASR ek dance ho jaya??..(ASR, can we have a dance)"You know I dont dance Lavanya, why dont you dance with somebody else,..., ASR grumbled.

Karan came around and said, "May I have a dance with this lovely lady ?"  Lavanya was only too glad and both of them soon hit the floor and started enjoying each others company,..

 A tense Anjali thought, "Hey bhagvan, is lavanya ko Nani ko patana hai, aur yeh tho aise naach rahi hai Karan ke saath,...aisa tho chote ki shaadi kabhi nahin ho sakta hai (Oh God, I got Lavanya to impress Nani, the way she is dancing with Karan, chote will never get married) she sighed!!

As expected the raizadas and the rest of the guests were very impressed with the whole wedding, especially the lucknowi sweets and all the efforts taken to showcase Lucknow culture and all returned home with a happy face,...

The next day saw Khushi running off to catch a rickshaw to go to AR!! As it had become their ritual, she bumped straight into Arnav as she entered the office,,.. "Tum yahan.. (You here)" "Aap", (You) both shouted. Arnav got back to his senses and said, "Yeh mera office hai Khushi kumari Gupta, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho,.!! (This is my office KKG, what r u doing here)

"Wahi tho mein keh rahi hoon, kyon mere jiji ko yahan bulaya gaya hai, yeh sab zaroor aapki koi nai chaal hai, kahan hai meri jiji, do gante se ghar nahin pahoochi woh... Hey devi maiyya mein kya karoon (Thats what I'm trying to say, why have u called my jiji here, All this is your plan, where is my sis, she has not reached home since 2 hrs, hey DM, what shall I do) shouted Khushi to match his reply,.

The whole office stood watching her dramatics, but was soon sent back to their work with ASRs one glance."mujhe kaise pata tumhari behen khan gayi hai... dekho seede tarah se bahar chali jao mujhe nahin dekhna tumhare shakal, (I dont know where ur sis is, look get out right now, I dont want to see ur face) grunted Arnav. 

Khushi was not to let go easily and went straight to the receptionist and asked, "Kya aapne meri jiji Payal kumari gupta ko yahan dekha?? (Have u seen PKG) The receptionist opened her eyes wide being too scared to open her mouth and pointed at Akash's cabin. 

Both Khushi and Arnav darted off to Akash's cabin without bothering each other."Jiji... "Akash, Di, they both shouted.. "Jiji aap teek ho. Ghar mein hum sab kitne pareshaan the, aapne phone tak nahin kiya, aapka phone bhi nahin lag raha hai, Kedar uncle ne bola woh aapko yahan chod gaye the,...(R u ok jiji, All r worried back home, I cant get ur phone n u did not call either. kedar uncle said he left u here n went) Khushi hugged Payal.. 

"Khushi hum teek hai, koi baat nahi, tum chinta mat karo,..(Khushi I'm fine, not to worry)"Akash, yeh sab kya hai, yeh dono yahan kyon hai, aur DI, aap yahan, ghar mein sab teek tho hai? (Akash whats happenning, why r they here, and you DI, is everything ok at home) enquired Arnav

Flashback start..

During last night wedding, Akash was the first to see the embroidered materials and made enquiries to Karan about the same, "Karan, I would like to know where u got these, .. these are some of the best lucknowi work I have seen,. Some of them I have only read about and heard nani speak about but got a chance to see them only now,... How did you manage to get these??..

Karan being clueless said, "Akash I have no Idea who or how it got here. You can check with the caterer, one Mr.Kedar. he might know. common let me take you to him..

"Oh these are from my girls who have supplied the sweets, bahut talented hai mere bache (my girls r very talented), after all they are my dear friend Shashis daughters.. dono Lucknow se hai (Both r from lucknow),,.., Kedarji did not leave the chance to praise his friends daughters.. 

"Tho kedar bhai , kya mein unse mil saktha hoo (So Kedar ji can I meet them),, then after giving it a thought, he requested " woh actually mujhe bhai aur nani ko bhi dikhana hai, kya mein isse le ja sakta hoon aur baad mein jab aapki betiyon se miloonga tho dedoonga. Please aap naa mat kahiye,.. ye lijiye mera card.. Mein kal apne office mein mil sakta hoon. Mein aapka intezaar karoonga. (I want bro to see this as well, can I take these, when I meet ur girls I will give them back. Please dont say no. Take my card, I will wait for u tomorrow in my office) 

Kedar ji agreed to it easily as it was a good opportunity for the girls to venture into this, since he knew about the financial status of the Guptas. 

At RM, all the Raizadas were very impressed with Akash and Nani went ecstatic looking at all the intricate lucknowi works.. Even Maami was not behind in recognising the work and said, "Aakhir ek sacha lucknowi hi is kaam ko pehchaan sakte hai, aur humra Akash bitwa to is kaam ke baare mein researchs hi kar liya hai!!... (After my son has researched on this topic, only he can recognise true lucknowi art) 

ASRs business mind was set into action and said Akash call them tomorrow and offer them a job in our company, we cant find people who know about these now a days,..

Di piped in saying "Haan Akash, may be AR can create a new Lucknowi design collection for the next season..

Next day morning Kedar ji called Payal and told her, "Beti tum dono yahan aa jao, ek acha offer hai, mein tum donon ko le jana chahta hoon,..(both of u come down, there is a good offer and want to take u both) ". 

As khushi was busy, payal said, "Uncleji Khushi aaj raat ke order tayyaar karne mein lagi hai, kya hum baad mein aa sakte hai,..'(Khushi is busy with tonights order, can we come laater"Nahin beti tum hi aa jao, khushi ko hum baad mein milaayenge (No no u come, Khushi can go laterPayal straight away refused seeing the card, however Kedarji insisted her to atleast to speak to them and take decision, if nothing else, get your works back atleast..

He accompanied Payal to AR, however had to leave to attend an urgent matter and left Payal to meet Akash and decide,... Little did he know about their earlier AR endeavours 

Flashback End

With a glum face Akash wispered to ASR "Bhai they are the ones who have done all the work.. They is not agreeing to work bhai, thats why I asked DI to come and talk to her...

Payal too updated khushi with what was happenning,.."Khushi hamara chikan kaari kaam Akash ji ke paas hai, mein usse lene aayi thi. Akash ji aur Anjaliji chahte hum yahan kaam karen(Khushi our chiken work is with Akash ji and I came to take it. Akash n Anjali ji want us to work for them

"JIJI,...kaam yahan... Hey Devi Maiyya, kya aap hamare paksh mein nahin hai,... kya kal ka prasad aapko pasand nahin laga,... Kyon devi maiyya Kyon!!, (WHAT work here, Hey DM, R U not on our side, did you not like my offerring? Why DM why?) Khushi started holding her head with both hands. After her monologue with her devi maiyya both sisters tried to march out of the room,..

Anjali and Akash could not stop being amused by Khushis antics and shouted "Rukhiye... (Wait..)