Part 11

Khushi walked to the lions den, knocked, closed her eyes n fidgeting her dupatta started praying. Dhak dhak she felt heart beat increase,.. .. "Devi Maiyya raksha karna, raksha karna (DM please save me, save me..) when she heard his "come in she slowly entered n was relieved to see Lavanya but did not like the fact she was sitting unnecessarily close to ASR n discussing a file. 

Not liking the interruption, la clearly twisted her face to show how disgusted she felt seeing Khushi there. For unknown reasons, ASR became aware of the inappropriate closeness of lavanya. Eyeing khushi to sit down, he spoke "lavanya isse le jao aur meeting fix karo karan ke saath. (Go take this lavanya n fix up a meeting with karan soon).

"Ms.Gupta is file ko tum Di ke saat discuss karo. Agli baar tumhe aisa file banana hai. (Ms.Gupta u need to discuss this file with Di. Next time u will be making this file)."

  Relieved it was just this khushi stood up taking the file. "Maine kab kaha jaane ko.. (when did I ask u to leave). Khushi sat down with a thud n looked at him expecting him to shout at her."Khushi, Tum teek ho (R u ok?)."

 Hearing the concern in his tone, the huskiness, shocked Khushi opened her eyes wide n blinked. And she blinked again not understanding what he was asking.

 He explained, "kal kya hua car mein? Kya keh rahi thi tum. (what happened in the car yesterday. What were you saying? ) " Realising what he asked, she composed herself n said "Sir, who humme tez chalti hui gaadi se bahut dar lagta hai, (Sir I'm too scared of fast cars..)

Arnav waited for her to continue, but nothing came by. "Sir, hum chale, (Sir shall I go).

 Arnav felt strange . For the first time they were having a proper civil conversation. He just nodded, she made her way out quick before he changes his mind and literally ran!! Khushi rushed out of his cabin and tried to hold her racing heart. I must take some gaviscon (indigestion syrup), all this is because of that gol gappe .. 

It did not take the Gupta sisters long to get used to working environment. In between they even visited Shantivan when Anjali was not able to go to the office. Anjali n Akash were successful in keeping Khushi out of ASR's reach. And ASR did not miss a chance to taunt on her status and bank balance whenever he could.ASR was impressed with the progress of project. Anjali made sure she ran everything under him to be sure and ASR made sure he got his coffee made by Di. 

On one such regular meeting with Khushi, Payal, Akash, and Anjali, ASR said looking at the file "Di, aaj coffee bahut acha bana hai, aapne banaya? (Di coffee today is very nice, did you make it). Anjali and Khushi shared an understanding look at each other and Khushi signalled Anjali not to say she had made the coffee. And thus began the ritual of Khushi making his coffee at every meeting, though Anjali claimed the credit.

Late evening, the siblings Akash, Anjali n Arnav, sat by the poolside enjoying their tea, chatting generally, "Di, Aaj kal jijaji office nahi aa rahe hai us workshop case ko dekhne ke liye? (Di Jijaji is not coming to office now a days to look into the workshop case??) " ASR asked.

"Pata nahin chote, woh bahut busy kisi client ko leke, woh tho ghar pe hi nahi rehte, abhi dekho na, ek hafte se bahar hai!! (Dont know chote, he is busy with some client, it has been a week since he has come home!!)"

 ASR knew she was very upset with her husband and planned to have a chat with his jijaji.

 "Akash, tum court jaake Mr.Roy se milo us case ke baare mein, hume usko clear karna hai next deal ke liye (Akash, you meet Mr.Roy at the court to discuss the case, we need to clear it for the next deal)...

Thats it guys for today..