Memories

August pov

After meeting up with LondAn (from book 2) I paid the whole trap house a lil visit. I parked my car on the side of the street. I walked in the house and nonthing has changed in the Compton. "yoooo!!!" I said dapping up trey and Mickey! "sup nigga!" trey said surprise I was in town. "nigga nonthing.." I said looking around. "where Minnie at?" I asked Mickey her twin sis. "she at the hospital in labor." my mouth droped cause I never thought of the twins having babies. "but I kno I'm still trapping" she said I nodded. just then I turn to see Dallas walking through the front door. he looked at me and I looked off. "mannn guess who else in town?!" trey said. "nigga who?!" I said. "Lonnie!" I drop my head. "I need to thank her for helping me win that case, real talk!" I said. he nodded. "I turkey understand brah".

After leaving the trap, I had to stop by the gas station. I went in and paid for gas and came back and start pumping. "well look who's in town !" I heard a female say. I turn to see amber and Trina. fuck these hoes want. "where wifey at?!" Amber said smiling. "at home with our kids" I said not looking her way. "Ah he a family man!" Trina said laughing. "yal some petty hoes!" I said getting in the car and pulling off. I should've just finished them bitches a long time ago. My phone rung and I seen it was nicki"

Convo

😘hubby- sup bae

😍- wifey - hey baby

😘- what you doing

😍- just put the kids to bed

😘- this earlie ?

😍- Ahha baby we 4 hours ahead

😘- damn I forgot... my bhad bae

😍- it's ok bae, how's Cali?

😘- good bae

😍- my mom want you to stop by too

😘- oh ok baby!! I got chu ! where gabbi

😍- staring at me now with her big eyes

😘- Ahha I miss her, I'm going FaceTime when I get back to the room, love you

😍- love you more!

I hung up and sighed cause I do miss them. that shit that happen at the strip club was a mistake cause I was drunk asf man!

I got back to the room and kicked off my shoes and got on FaceTime.