39: Why she hates me?

Rosie's Pov

"Sasha."

Her name rolled off my tongue in a surprised gasp. I shivered not because of the chilly night air nipping at my naked arms and face but because of the state the girl sitting before me was in.

Sasha's face was tear streaked, her eyes red and puffy with all the crying, her eyebrow smudged, mascara running down her face leaving an ugly black trail behind, her hair a dishevelled mess and at that moment she wasn't so gorgeous anymore.

She looked like a mess.

Without thinking twice, I crouched down beside her huddled form. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I asked putting a hand on her upper arm, searching for any sort of injury.

No matter how much I loathed this girl, I was worried about her well being.

I couldn't bring myself to wish evil upon her.

I do despised her for trying to snatch Kyle away from me but that doesn't mean she deserves my hate. She had her reasons for doing what she did.

She love Kyle and she was fighting for his love so I understand where she was coming from. But just because she had her reasons for doing that petty show in front of me doesn't mean she was right in doing that and I despise her for that.

Sasha glowered at me lowly, her face went from surprise to anger in a span of a few seconds as she pushed my hand from her upper arm roughly. "You must be so happy. You got Kyle." She said bitterly but soon started weeping again, hiding her face in her palms.

Her whole body shaking as she sobbed uncontrollably. Her cries rang painfully in my ears crunching my insides in a twisted way.

Ignoring what she said, I told her. "If you're hurt, I can call someone for you." I remained calm feeling pity for the girl before me.

"Go away. You got Kyle. What more do you want from me now? Or are you here to watch me and run your mouth in college about how you found me in this state? If you're going to do that, then please do. I don't care. I don't fucking care anymore." Sasha yelled the last sentence, her eyes shining madly and her face set in an ugly sneer.

I sighed heavily. Everything was happening too soon and all in the span of less than ten hours. My body was tired, my mind tired and shutting down from all the activities that had happened.

"I wouldn't tell anyone." I promised, keeping a firm hold on her upper arm again, I pulled her up ignoring her protest to let her go and how much of a female dog I was.

I dragged her tall yet thin frame in front of the worn out couch and made her sit down, despite her constant insults at me.

She's so thin, geez. Was that even healthy? What does she even eat or does she even eat?

She looked like she will break any moment or may be I was too thick compared to her but I could care less for that.

"Don't touch me me."

I let go of her arm and sat down beside her, keeping a good distance between us. "I am not doing this for you. My legs were hurting and it's better if we talk while sitting on a comfy couch." I smiled sarcastically at her when I said comfy couch.

Sasha glared at me before wiping her eyes and nose from the sleeves of her night dress. At this moment, sitting beside her staring at her, I reminded no one was perfect.

No matter how perfect I thought Sasha is, she's not and I can see that now.

The girl sitting beside me was no longer that drop-dead gorgeous girl, who I was insecure about with Kyle instead she was a hurting young girl who was fighting for her love despite knowing she had already being defeated.