2: Thank him in a special way?

"Mr. Anderson." Mrs. Clark's voice broke me out of my reverie as I blinked repeatedly looking away from my mouth watering soon to be my roommate.

He cleared his throat and smirked at me, moving out of our way to let us in.

As soon as he smirked, I knew he was that kinda boys. The ones who think they can get any girl they want by smirking arrogantly knowing they look good.

And dang, he's hot even hotter than the boy I love that is every anime male character. And he's tall too, double dang.

I followed closely behind Mrs. Clark with my bags and Julie, the girl who was helping me with my bags trailing behind me.

I kept my bags down, Julie doing the same sighing in the process. I smiled at her in gratitude and she smiled back softly.

"What's all this?" My hot smirking roommate asked arching his eyebrows at my bags on the floor.

"Oh, yes." Mrs. Clark clasped her hand and kept them on her mid stomach smiling nervously. "There had been a problem..."

I zone her out when she started explaining the situation to him. She was repeating what she had told me that is, the girls dorm rooms are filled when it's suppose to accommodate all the girls. And they are going to check what went wrong or how that happen until then I have to stay here.

I took the time to look around, the room is bigger and better than my first one. It's a suite room no doubt but it looks less expensive than the other suite rooms.

White walls, two single beds with bedside table on each side, two wooden study table, two wardrobes both in black. Between the two beds there's a large window which was closed shut. There were two doors, one was the entrance and the exit from where we three just walked in and the other one will be the bathroom, I think.

Overall, it's far better than my first dorm room.

"...and she will be your roommate." Mrs. Clark finished gesturing towards me. I snapped my head at her and smiled tightly. "I hope you don't have any problem, Mr. Anderson. If you have any-"

"No, I have no problem." My roommate said looking at me from head to toe and smirked. His eyes snapped up at me and held my gaze. "I would love to help her." His voice was husky as he said that, his eyes smouldering making me want to gasp at the intensity and the way he said that.

I gulped as I shiver slightly which didn't went unnoticed by him as his eyes turned a deep shade of brown and he drew his lower lips in between his teeth.

Oh la la, is it hot in here or what?

Oh my, my.

Lord, MERCY. Have mercy on this poor soul.

"So this will be your room, Ms. Hale until we arrange another one for you." I snapped my head when Mrs. Clark started talking to me. I nodded my head slowly.

She handed me the dorm room key walking out along with Julie trailing behind her before she gave me a pat and a warm smile.

I didn't look at my new roommate whose eyes were obviously on me because I could feel his burning gaze at the side of my face and instead at Mrs. Clark and Julie until they were no more in view and the door clicked shut.

I gulped and turned around looking at our beds, subtly avoiding his eyes. I saw one bed was already made so the other one would be mine, I mentally nodded and made my way towards which I think would be my wardrobe, carrying my bags.

My study table was at the end of my new bed, pushed up on the wall with my wardrobe placed adjacent to the bathroom door while his wardrobe was at his side, at the corner of the wall.