Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.

HOW MS. HALE REJECTED MR. ANDERSON.

I was deprived of energy despite my lack of any movements or any physical activity. I was sprawled on my bed bored out of my mind after watching all the animes I had stacked up on my laptop. I needed to download more but I was tired to move from my current position.

My phone went off but it was on my dresser and to accept it I had to move which I didn't want to, so I let the phone ring until it went to voicemail.

I'd call Lily or Dalia later.

I knew the caller was one among the two because no one call me other than my only two friends in the whole wide world and my parents who I had talked with an hour back. They were on a vacation.

Exams were near and I was stressed about it which was why I overdosed myself with animes.

A knock on my bedroom door had me groaning. "Go away." I grumbled not moving an inch from my bed.

"Stop being so lazy." I heard Lily's voice as she walked in the room with a glare.

"I knew I will find her like this." Dalia snorted from behind Lily before standing beside her.

I pouted at my two best friends from my sprawled position on the bed.

"We are going out. Get dressed."

Lily order pointing her finger at me, challenging me to say no.

I groaned, looking at Dalia who was siding with Lily which made me glare at her. She chuckled not saying anything.

"I am not going anywhere." I grumbled turning on my side, facing away from them and brought my Mr. Dolly towards my chest, hugging it tightly. Mr. Dolly was my pretty stuff dolphin.

"Yes, you are." Dalia spoke up.

"Sureeeee..." I dragged out, before snorting at their useless orders.

I was on my bed, comfy and tired so how were they going to make me go out with them?

Drag me my the floor? I scoffed at the thought mentally.

They'd eventually give up and go back once they realised I was not in a mood and was dead serious to not go anywhere.

"Come on, Rosie. My head is aching from all the books I am reading because of this exam." Lily whined and I even heard a stomp from her.

"I don't care." I grumbled pushing my face in the pillow.

I thought my two friends would give up and walk out of my room but how wrong I was. Because the next thing I knew, someone was pulling at my feet.

Once I was over the edge of the bed Lily signalled Dalia to grab my arms while I remained gaping at the two crazy ladies that I called friends.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked once I was over the shock and dangling in the air awkwardly.

Lily's back was towards me as she stood in between my legs, grabbing the back of my knees tightly while my head was on Dalia's torso, with her holding me from under my arm.

I blamed my small frame comparing to the two giants I called best friends, for me being lifted up so easily.

They didn't answer me instead they laughed at my struggle. Lily started walking towards the door that was left ajar by them before entering my room. I struggled against their hold but they didn't let go until we were out of the front door but not before earning a few laughs from the helpers who didn't help me. They set me down once we reached Lily's car.