22: Who punched me?

Omg, I am drooling over the amazing cover sent by the amazing @prerna_lamz

Don't you guys think so too?

Thank you so much Ana. I love it.

Kyle's Pov (*wink* *wink* *wink*)

"Dude, go back to your dorm." Zander said entering the kitchen.

"Nope." I gave him a wide grin and shoved a bacon in my mouth. I moaned out loud at the taste.

"Marry me, Sunshine. I will keep you happy." I wiggled my eyebrows at Amelia who was standing on the other side of the counter, cooking breakfast for us.

She laughed putting more bacons on my plate. Toast and bacons with OJ, thumbs up.

"What will we do about him then?" Amelia whispered, her eyes filled with mirth as she motioned towards a suspicious looking Zander who took a seat beside me.

"We will run away somewhere far where no one can find us." I suggested holding her hands on mine.

Zander stood up abruptly and swatted my hands away from Amelia's then went round the counter and hugged her from behind.

"Stop flirting with Lia and get your own girl." Zander mumbled glaring at me from behind Amelia.

"He have one." Amelia mumbled pouring the OJ in a glass, probably for Zander.

"I doubt it, with the way he is, no girl will want him." Zander grumbled shoving his face on Amelia's neck.

Geez, I don't need to witness this.

"Every girl wants me, Zan. You're being a jealous hoe but you're my hoe." I joked earning a horrified look from Zander while Amelia laughed.

"Fuck off Dude. Why do you have to put it that way?" Zander gave me a nasty glare which made it more fun.

"But sorry Zan, I don't want you." I said with a shake of my head.

"And no one wants you here." Zander deadpanned making me scowl.

"You're the third wheel here Zan. Sunshine loves me very much." I gave Amelia a bright smile.

Amelia nodded with a giggle. "Meet me at our rendezvous at six in the evening." I winked at her.

"I will make sure to get rid of him first." Amelia winked back at me playing along with me.

Zander snorted at our exchange with a disbelief shake of his head. "I will make sure to wear you out then tie you to our bed." Zander whispered in Amelia's ear but I heard it loud and clear.

"Fuck, Geez." I cried getting a mental image of Zander's words. "I am eating here. I don't want details on what you guys do inside your bedroom." I glared at a smirking Zander who looked unbothered by my reaction but I couldn't say the same about the girl he was holding.

"It-it's not li-like that." Amelia turned beet red, ducking her head with embarrassment written all over her face.

"Yeah, yeah, I am sure it is not." I rolled my eyes at her in disbelief.

She was too damn innocent for a guy like Zander but no one could understand and love him like she does and they're very much in love.

Zander was one lucky ass and he knows it.

Zander chuckled amused. "You're no saint, Kyle." He narrowed his eyes on me.

I blinked up at him innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about." I knew exactly what he was talking about.