26: Who's being a douche?

Rosie's Pov

"Kyle, I need to-"

"We will talk later, Rose. I got class." With a quick kiss on my forehead Kyle rushed towards the direction of his said next lecture.

I stood right where he left me with a glare as I murdered him a million times with million different techniques.

It was obvious, he was avoiding me, more like he was avoiding the talk with me.

He had been this way since morning after last night. When I woke up, he was already dressed for college- which was a first time for him and I as he always wakes up late and had missed almost all of his morning lectures.

When I asked him about his weird behaviour, he shrugged trying to look nonchalant but he wasn't quite successful and said, 'Today's morning lecture is very important for me' - which I know was a lie again, he never cared about attending the lectures.

But before he could walk out, I called him out and tried to tell him about what he told me last night and how I feel the same about him but before I could even get a sentence out, he rushed out saying he was getting late for his lecture- which again was a lie because the clock showed twenty five past eight and the college starts at nine.

He was clearly trying to avoid talking with me about what had happened last night or what he had said last night.

But why was he avoiding the unavoidable topic?

Would it be possible that he was regretting what he said last night?

My heart squeezed painfully at the possibility of that being the reason behind him avoiding me but I pushed away all the negative thoughts and didn't let it dampen my mood.

I just have to try and talk with Kyle about it.

"Someone stole your candy man?" I heard Hannah's teasing voice from behind me as she bumped her shoulders with mine.

I huffed annoyed at the certain brown eyed guy, crossing my arms in annoyance, I faced the two girls beside me who were sporting a wicked grin on their faces.

"What's with the faces?" I asked my two friends, my tone monotonous.

"Don't sound so dead, Geez." Hannah grimaced flicking my forehead. I glared at her action but she smiled cheekily at me.

"Kyle looked like he was in a rush." Amelia said looking in the direction where Kyle had ran off too.

"Or maybe he was avoiding a certain girl with a flower name." Hannah quipped earning a scowl from me but she looked unaffected.

"He said he was getting late for class." I said bitterly, glaring at the direction when Kyle had ran off to.

Another lie.

He didn't care about his lectures or about college but his sudden interest to attend every lecture today whenever I tried to talk to him, clearly was pointing to that fact that he was avoiding me.

Hannah snorted in disbelief. "And you believe that?"

"Why did he lie?" Amelia said with her eyes furrowed in confusion.

I shrugged with a shake of my head. I thought it was best if I keep with myself what had happened last night, because I still need to talk with the guy who was running the other way from me as if I was plagued.

"We still got ten minutes before the next lecture starts so what kind of lecture is he attending now?' Hannah rolled her eyes and put her phone back in her jeans pocket which she had taken out to check the time.