40: How to forgive?

Rosie's Pov

Monday...

For the last two days, sleep wasn't even near me or was I able to sleep peacefully even if, I somehow managed to close my eyes. Images of Sasha crying flashed on my mind and how broken she looked haunted me during the weekends, snatching away all traces of sleep from my system.

"You look lovely." Hansita chirped beside me as we made our way to our first lecture. She was too happy and excited contrast of how I was feeling.

I gave her a bored look, not in a mood for her sarcastic comment. "I know, thanks." I muttered dryly.

Hansita whistled lowly. "Someone is definitely in a good mood." She chuckled, her eyes twinkling mischievously at my sorry state.

"And someone is definitely too happy." I retorted, giving her a glare.

She smiled innocently at me before blinking her pretty big brown eyes at me. "I can't be happy, now?" She pouted.

I scoffed at her actions. "You can be but you're extra cherry and chirpy today." I grumbled.

"Because I am not the one who fought with my boyfriend." Hansita pointed out earning a nasty glare for me which she ignored blatantly. "You're miserable and trust me, Kyle doesn't look any better so make up already." Hansita cried all of a sudden causing a few heads to turn in our direction and gave us a weird looks.

I would have given them an apologetic smile if not her words didn't made me stop dead in my tracks. "When did you see Kyle?" I queried raising a suspicious eyebrow her way.

Hansita's eyes widen at my question before she schooled her expression. "That's not important." She waved it off. "Let my Kysie ship sail again." Hansita cried dramatically making me roll my eyes at her.

"Kysie?" I asked, an amused smile tugging on my lips as I continued my walk towards the classroom with Hansita following suit.

"Well duh, that's like a mandatory thing these days. Ship name and all." Hansita said sheepishly, as she smiled widely showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Of course, it is." I said monotonously not really in a mood to discuss about Kyle with her or talk about him with anyone.

"Rosie." I heard a familiar voice yell my name making me halt in my tracks. I turned around slowly to face him. Hansita stiffened beside me, as she remained rooted in her place, not turning around.

"Hi Owen." I smiled at him in greeting and he flashed me his ever bright smile before his eyes landed on Hansita's stiff back.

My forehead creased in confusion at her reaction. "Hello, crazy Indian chick." Owen looked amused by Hansita's reaction.

I saw a scowl taking over Hansita's features at the nickname Owen gave her but she didn't turn around to run her smart mouth with him as she always do instead she stayed with her back facing towards Owen.

"Crazy?" I chuckled. Last time, I heard, it was only Indian chick.

What exactly was in between them? I was curious.

Owen grinned widely at my question before he threw his head back laughing gleefully. Hansita turned around abruptly and gripped my hand. "Don't waste your time talking with pervs. Let's go." Hansita glared at Owen before tugging at my arm.

Before she could drag me away, I felt Owen tug at my other arm stopping Hansita from dragging me away. "What the-" Hansita turned around to find my other arm in Owen's grasp. She glowered at him and narrowed her eyes. "Let go, we got class."