28: How she glares at me?

Rosie's Pov

Everything seemed to be going perfectly and it almost felt surreal that I had to constantly pinched myself to check whether it's a reality or a figment of my imagination.

And whenever, I expect to wake up from this deam, it turned out to be a reality.

Kyle was great, stupid most of the time but still great or at least for me.

"I will miss you." Kyle mumbled with a sad expression on his face making me laugh.

"It's just this one class. We will see each other after forty five minutes." I reassured him, rubbing his clothed chest softly.

"But I won't see you for forty five minutes!" Kyle exclaimed as if that explained his sullen behaviour.

"You see me everyday." I rolled my eyes trying to look annoyed yet a smile formed on my lips and disclosed my amusement.

Kyle groaned hugging me tightly before mumbling, "That's not enough." His face nestled on my neck and he placed a kiss there.

He pulled away from me begrudgingly when I pushed at his chest with a laugh.

"You greedy man." I said slapping his chest. A content smile on my face.

"I am greedy when it comes to you." Kyle said cheekily wiggling his eyebrows at me.

If I had heard anyone else saying this line and especially had used it on me, I would have gagged at the cheesiness but it was Kyle and anything he do or say is cute or I was being biased.

I smiled goofily up at Kyle who mirrored my expression as he leaned down to kiss me.

But our moment was disrupted by our annoying friends.

" Love is in the air." I heard Amelia's sing song voice causing me to break away from the kiss.

I flushed at her comment and when she threw a I know what's happening look my way. The four of them- Amelia, Hannah, Zander and Ryan were making their way towards where we were, that's outside the college building, blocking us from the pillar.

Kyle greeted his friends as his slung his arm over my shoulders, keeping me close to his side.

I was glued to his side and was looking everywhere except at our friends- who had a teasing smile on their faces.

"Is someone blushing?" I heard Hannah's teasing voice but I didn't bother to respond keeping my eyes busy on the passer-by students. As I occupied myself with the surrounding area.

"Rosie is looking like a Rose. Red." Zander teased poking my cheek which I swatted away hastily.

I flushed more at his comment and buried my face on Kyle's chest making them laugh at my embarrassed state.

I felt Kyle's chest rumble with laughter noting my sudden shy state so I hit his chest mumbling profanities at him yet he still continued laughing.

Cheeky butt.

"You got such a bad taste in guys, Rosie." I heard Ryan say making me lift my head from Kyle's chest and turned to look at him. He was tsk-ing and shaking his head at me with a disappointed look on his face.

Kyle snorted at his friend's words. "She got the best taste in man." His voice rang with confidence and I wanted to roll my eyes at his statement.

Men and their big ego.

Ryan scoffed at what Kyle said before giving me a sympathetic look. He kept his hand on my shoulder before saying, "It was nice to see the sensible and witty side of you..." Ryan paused, releasing an extra long sigh to dramatized his act after which he continued. "But now it's time to say goodbye."