35: Join you where?

Rosie's Pov

After keeping my books on the study table, I threw myself on the bed, my muscles relaxing at the feel of softness underneath me.

I groaned in appreciation, turning my body and facing Hansita who was in the same position as me on her bed.

"What are your plans for today?" Hansita asked, her eyes closed and se looked relaxed.

"I don't have any." I muttered. I was tired and sleepy, the need to close my eyes overwhelmed me.

It was Friday but I got no plans. My plans would either be sleeping in or hang out with my friends at their apartment or meet Kyle.

"It's Friday!" Hansita said opening her eyes, giving me a disbelief look.

"Yeshhh..." I mumbled lazily. My eyes dropping and my heart calming.

"Ameer said there was a party at the frat house today. Why don't you join us?" She asked but her voice sounded distant.

Without giving much heed to her words, I hummed in reply, my mind foggy and eyes closing ready to welcome sleep but I was disturbed when king of my heart started blaring.

I opened my eyes abruptly at the sudden noise that resonated in our room. With a tired yawn, I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Hello." I mumbled, sleepiness coming back at me.

"I want you to come with me." I heard Kyle say more like order me but with my mind clouded with sleep and tiredness, I let it slide. "There's a party at the frat house and I want you to come with me."

"Sure." I said sleepily, I heard Hansita chuckle but my eyes were feeling heavy and I desperately wanted to sleep. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep my eyes open with every passing second.

"Okay, I will pick you up at seven." He let out a chuckle. "Sleep now Rose. You sound like you're talking to me in your sleep."

Even through my sleepy state, I managed to let out soft giggle at his words. "Bye." I said and let the phone slide without ending the call, knowing he would do it.

It wasn't long until darkness engulfed me wholly and I welcomed it with open arms.

*

I felt someone shaking me, releasing an annoyed groan at the person shaking me, I stuffed my face more into the pillow.

"Wake up or we will be late." I felt a sting on my butt and turned to glare at Hansita whose face was etched with impatience.

"Late for what?" I asked sitting upright on my bed.

I rubbed my eyes and checked the alarm clock placed beside my bed on my bedside table to see the hour and the minute hand stuck at five.

"Party." Hansita said in a duh tone making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked confused. "When did that happen?" I was reeling my head to remember something related to party on my 'what-to-do' list of today which was blank last time I checked.

"I asked you to come with me and you agreed." Hansita was giving me a condescending look and upon noticing my clueless face, she threatened. "You can't back out now. I will drag you with me if i have to."

She narrowed her eyes on me dangerously and I didn't doubt what she said. She would do that if she set her mind on it.

Having no other choice and also giving a mental once over to my blank 'what-to-do' list of today, I agreed with her.

She squealed in response and grabbed my wrist pulling me out of my bed, rather hastily.

I glared at her back when I almost fell face first on my face but she didn't notice it, a happy smile playing on her lips.