Epilogue: 0.1

Don't skip the note at the end of the chapter. Please, read it and comment your thoughts!

Rosie Hale's Pov

"Get out."

I yelled at Kyle who stopped walking towards me.

"Aw Rose, come on." Kyle pleaded.

"No, you've done enough now I can't deal with you anymore." I growled at him ignoring his pouted lips and puppy dog eyes. "If you're not going to help us with the dinner then don't disturb us!" Kyle was lingering around the kitchen, poking his nose and running his mouth everywhere but not his hands.

"Even Zander is helping." Dalia quipped finding the amusement in this situation.

"Because I am a good boyfriend." Zander smirked at a glaring Kyle as he leaned down to peck Amelia on her lips.

"I am the best boyfriend though." Kyle puffed his chest trying to show the confidence in his words.

I snorted at his sentence with a roll of my eyes. "Apparently, you're not." I muttered mixing the batter in the bowl. Amelia was mixing the batter in another bowl with Zander helping her with the ingredients, we were baking cupcakes as a dessert. Dalia was making a dressing for the chicken in the oven.

Dalia's parents were out of state visiting their relatives and she had the house all to herself for the New year's.

It was the night of 31st of December and Zander, Kyle, Amelia and I had flew down to Seattle a week ago and were staying over in Dalia's place to spend our New year's along with all of our friends.

Hannah and Ryan flew here today in the morning and were currently sleeping whereas Lily was staying over with one of her cousins and will later join us for dinner.

Hansita, Owen, Jack and Dylan were also going to join us for the dinner.

"Rose." Kyle gave me hurt look which I dismissed nonchalantly.

"If you are so hurt, help me." I mumbled, putting the other ingredients in the batter before giving it a nice mix.

"But I am already dressed!" Kyle exclaimed holding the front of his white turtleneck knitted sweater he had on. It was my Christmas gift for him, I knitted it myself after going through a lot of videos on YouTube.

The dinner was at 8 pm, and the clock showed 7:05 pm. I needed thirty minutes tops to get ready.

"So what?" I said focusing on mixing the batter.

"What if it gets stain? Or I drop some sauce on it?" Kyle questioned, crossing his arms like a spoiled brat.

"Then don't linger around here. Go in the living room." I said irritated. Dalia chuckled from behind me which infuriated me further. "It's not funny Dalia." I muttered drily making her throw her head back and laugh loudly.

Along with Dalia, Zander and Amelia were also finding humour in this situation.

"But it is." Dalia answered before going back to her work.

"Just pull off the sweater for now and help her." Zander suggested pausing his work.

"I can't because I have already made my hair and pulling this sweater off will mess it up." Kyle reasoned making me growl in frustration.

"Just stay out of here." Yelling, I picked a lettuce from a bowl Dalia was using and threw it at Kyle making him let a girly screech.

It hit his face and he jumped back at the contact as if it had burnt him. He wiped his face before dusting off his sweater.