18: Who's the new guy?

A special dedication to @prerna_lamz because she's an amazing reader and so damn supportive.

You should all go and check out her stories- "Best friends or more" and "The wrong number" (I need am update soon btw).

I am not saying this because she's a good friend of mine but because she's a real sweetheart who write gems. You won't regret it.

Give her stories a go * A shirtless Francisco Lachowski and Chace Crawford says in unison with a wink*

Now you guys know what to do *walks away whistling*

Rosie's Pov

"Yes, I will inform you if any kind of humpy pumpy stuff happen between us. Bye now."

I hang up the call and glared at the phone screen unable to masked my irritation.

Lily and Dalia being Lily and Dalia as always.

When Dalia called me, I braced myself for the 'you forgot me' speech but instead she called up to get some information or in Lily's words how far I have gone with Kyle.

Lily and her big mouth can't be kept shut as she called and rambled to Dalia everything about Kyle and how freaking hot he is, Lily's words.

And now they were hell bound on saying all of these- Kyle and me meeting again after that restaurant incident, him going to same college as me and being my roommate, were a work of fate.

Yeah right, like I'd believe that.

They wanted me to make a move on Kyle and tap that sexy ass, again Lily's words not mine, before anyone else does. Which, by the way was not happening.

"I know your reflection on your phone screen probably scared you shitless but that's not the phone's fault."

I growled gripping my phone tightly hearing the voice of the most annoying person ever, who has successfully won the hearts of my best friends without meeting him twice and who had plagued my thoughts every second of the day.

Kyle friggin' Anderson.

"Sadly, if it was your reflection it would have cracked." I snapped at the grinning boy who planted his butt on his bed facing me.

His smile didn't flatter at my words in fact if possible it turned smug. "I know right. I am so glad you acknowledged my handsomeness."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I didn't mean it that way."

"But I took it that way." Kyle raised his nose high in the air as if he had won the fight.

Damn that cheeky sexy butthead.

*

My alarm went off successfully waking me up bringing me back to reality.

It was the most weirdest dream ever. I dreamt of Owen. He was talking to me but I didn't get the words he was sayings, I just saw his lips moving but nothing could be heard. Then in the very next scene of my dream, I was kissing him or so I thought until I pulled back and opened my eyes to see that captivating warm brown eyes.

The eyes seemed familiar but before I can take in on his face my alarm went off.

I groaned sitting up on my bed and stretched myself. I hit the alarm head making it to stop ringing.

"Why is there so much noise? Rose, stop farting." Kyle mumbled into his pillow.

"Put your head under the sheet covering you. By the smell you will know who farted." I grumbled rubbing my eyes tiredly.