Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sophies pov.

I am currently changing savannah while Rye is changing Reece. This is what they're wearing,I got both the outfits out.

 This is what they're wearing,I got both the outfits out

I personally think they're both adorable

I personally think they're both adorable. I am gonna non stop check up on them today but I mean I'm their mother so it's okay and in no way shape or form do I trust five immature man babies to look after my children. I do think they're going to have a blast looking after them though,lots of cute baby photos to draw in the roadies which reminds me I don't know if they know.

"Rye"

"yes gorgeous"

"do the roadies know about the twins being born?"

"I don't think so"

"should we tell them"

"yeah because the boys will definitely tell the fans later"

"ok"We finish dressing them then I take a cute photo of them.

Rye tweets it and puts it on instagram with caption of:
Meet savannah hope Beaumont and Reece beck Beaumont,mine and sophies beautiful children-Rye🐝
I put mine as:
Savannah hope and Reece beck,couldn't have asked for a better family. I love you Rye.

All replies and comments are positive which makes me happy. I smile to myslef. Me and Rye then also get ready to go over to the flat.

We buckle savannah and Reece into the car then set off to the flat,I am excited to see them as I haven't for a couple of days. Well since the birth of the twins.

When we arrive we walk upto the flat,as soon as I knock on the door Brook is at the door.

"hey"he smiles letting us in.

"hey Brook"we walk into the flat,we put the twins on the table.

Rye has gone out to get the bag with everything they'll need.

"hey kait,excited for today"

"so excited"

"good"Brook already ha savannah in his arms and Jack has Reece in his.