Bonus Chapter

YEAAHH 1,000 READS THANKS AND KNOW I'LL GIVE THE BONUS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER ONE OF REBORN WARRIOR SO ENJOY....

------------------------------------------------------

(At the party of Eden after chapter 4)

                     *Adan's P.O.V*

   I walk towards the starting point and I look at the other people I'm racing against, it is a race around the whole town.I see the guy raise his gun and fires everyone takes off and I dash through everyone.

   There are red flares set all over the town to lead the right way there's 12 total.

   I head towards the first one and it leads up to the rooftops, I quickly climb up and head towards the next flare. I pass the next flare, then I see Ulysses pass me and he passes the next flare.“Keep up snail,"he says. I speed up and I'm tied with him. I look ahead and there's a huge jump to a low rooftop that looks impossible, Ulysses runs around the jump and I increase my speed I jump high and I land the fall quickly.

   I pass 8 more flares and my body is getting tired I look back and I see the runners and Ulysses heading for me and the last flare which is over a building I keep running but I loose my footing I fall through a open window and I hit the floor I hear Ulysses climbing and the other racers. I run through the building and I dash through the window and I have a few feet left of the finish line I see Veronica,Stephanie,Janise and everyone else all cheering Ulysses lands next to me and goes ahead of me. I take a deep breath and I speed up going ahead of my limit my legs feeling like run down wood and my chest hurting.

   I pass the finish line and I fall to the floor gasping for air Ulysses comes in doing the same thing. I get up and Veronica hugs me I look at her blue eyes and I give her a quick kiss.

(Mike's training room during chapter 24)

                     (Sara's P.O.V)

   I walk around exploring the house when I see a large door I push it open and I see a lot of weapons on the walls. This is a training area I guess this is how Mike was good but still Nate can take him down easily I know he can.

   I take a weapon from the wall and examine it I swing it around hitting the dummies around the room. Then I hear Yelling above me it's probably Mike trying to be with Janise.

   I hear the door open and I see my best friend Nanda come in,“Sara you know Peter was here right,"I nod,“Well you know if he's okay then Nate is ok,"I smile hearing her say that,“I can imagine him saving us from Mike, I wish I can be with him.

(The temple between chapter 29-30)

                   *Adan's P.O.V*

   I walk into the temple and to the huge oak tree where Citra is waiting for me.

   “I'm glad you can make it my men found a spot to attack Jack's mansion he'll fall like all our people did under his cause.

  “You will head to the highest point of the island volcano Tuao there will be a hang glider there then you command the rest."

   I look at the map that Citra layed out, and see all the entry points. I look and see there's a little tunnel that leads into his room.“Me and Cameron will enter the house here then Peter and most of your men will attack from the north while the rest attack from the east, west, and south points they don't stand a chance, then after I'll be at the flight station and leave home,"I say.

   I arrive at Jenifer's house and I see a little sketch book on the floor it looks like the one I gave Janise I flip through a few papers and I see a samurai sword I heard Janise's older sister is taking classes in Japan but wow I always wanted to meet her she sounds awesome maybe when we all get out of here I will.

-------------------------------------------------------

Your welcome guys these are some of the things that I wanted to show but I never got around to do it anyway remember to....

Comment on this last chapter

Vote on this last chapter

Tell hidden things

and stay a badass after this chapter