Chapter 30-The attack

I wake up and I get dressed, last night me and Citra planned our attack that I was leading.

   I look in the mirror and look at my shoulders both bullet holes are gone and I get amazed when I see this.

   I leave the house without making a sound and I drive all the way to the highest point on the island,close to the volcano on the island. It takes me a while but I make it I see a hanglider and I climb on it I look around the island and I see a marble mansion,“Bingo,"I lightly say to myself. I jump off the platform and head straight for the house I make sure I stick the landing right. I fly over a river and I let go.

   I fall in the river and look and see the pipe leading in the mansion. I swim toward it until a light shines on me I look and I see my phone in the sand laying there. I quickly swim and grab it and make my way inside the pipe.

   I use my hunter vision to lead me through I reach a old concrete floor I feel the floor above me and its only 3 inches thick.

  I punch the floor and I see the whole piece break like glass. I climb through the hole I made and I notice I'm in a closet I head out and play cool since I'm wearing a ark uniform,the same one I used to when I first met Cameron.

   Word spread around that Mike died so Jack moved spots with a lot more arks but I can still track him.

   “Adan, can you hear me,"I hear Peter say through the walkie talkies,“Loud and clear, but remember we don't strike until you see the red flare,"I say.

   I make my way up the huge marble stairs and see Jack standing there,“Foster, glad to see you my son is this way,"I made a arrangement with Jack last night to make a way for me to get in. I walk with Jack but he seems nervous, maybe because I killed his best bodyguard. We walk through and we reach a training room. I see Cameron standing there smiling, Jack leaves the room and I immediately take off the head gear.

   “Ready,"I say,“Lets do this,"he says

   We walk to the middle of the room and he boosts me up to the air vent. I help him up and we crawl through the vents we reach Jack's office and we see Jack talking to Sarah everything is going to plan.“Yes, I've heard thank you Sarah go watch the front I'll be in the lab,"he says,“Yes Jack,"Sarah says and she leaves and Jack too.

   This looks like my vision but it somehow it's different it's actually based here. We break into his armory and I get a box that belonged to me. I open the box and its just 2 silver handguns I put the guns away and me and Cameron leave before we hear someone heading in the room.

   I climb to a different room I look from a side unable to see anything in the back room. I fall through the vents and I hear someone talk behind me,“Now isn't this a surprise I thought someone else killed Mike but clearly your still alive,"I turn and I get punched it all happens so fast I get knocked out.

                  *Cameron's P.O.V*

   I fall through the ceiling and I see Adan getting dragged away my dad turns to me and sees me.

   “Cameron, you helped this rebel against your own country,"he shouts,“Dad, I did the right thing you have too much power to rule I'm taking you down,"I say my dad covers his face and says,“If that's how you want it so be it let us fight!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah almost there to the grand book finale also I wanna say I'll make bonus chapters when the book is complete for every 1,000 I'll make 2 chapters but they'll be more detail in a chapter I let some extra in but anyway remember to.....

Comment

Always win a argument

Vote

and always stay a badass