Chapter 24-A different turn

here's one of the two chapters I promised hope you guys like it

-------------------------------------------

                  *Janise's P.O.V*

   I wake up feeling a hand on my face when I open my eyes I see Mike smiling at me.“Good morning princess,"he says I slap his hand off me and I get out of bed I don't know why he keeps making me be near him.I would sleep on the couch and he would come along and carry me to my room I would notice it but he seemed to not let me go.

   I try to leave the room but he grabs my hand before I reach for the door,“Janise why do you hate me I'm not what you think I am,"he says I look at him but his face is down he looks up and brushes hair away from my face behind my ear.He stands up and brings me into a hug I didn't feel protected like it was at the party at the village this time it felt someone squeezing you.He lifts my head and leans forward to kiss me I lean back and I break away from his grib.

   I leave the room and I head towards Stephanie she seen Peter at the balcony when I came in.I open the door and I see her sitting on her bed I look around and I see Maria's bed is gone where is she?I walk towards Stephanie and I say,“Hey what were you and Peter talking about last night,"she looks at me and I see her eyes water,“What's wrong,"I ask she points at the spot where Maria's bed was.“They took her while she was asleep,"she said,“I'll look for her she can't be far from here,"I say.

   I leave the room and I avoid Mike because I really don't wanna be near him.I enter my room and I get my jacket that I wore at Adan's funeral I put it on and I leave stealthy I head towards the balcony.Just as I put my hands on the edge of the fence I feel someone hug me I turn around and I see Mike smiling,“Where are you going beautiful,"he asks,“I can't go for a walk,"I ask I can't tell him I'm looking for Maria or he would try to keep me in the house close to him at all times.

   “Let me walk with you,"he asks,“I really wanna be alone,"I say he looks at me and he says,“You don't have to be alone you have me,"he says he grabs my arms and moves me close to him I try to break free but I can't he leans and his lips clash on to mine I feel his lips feel passionate and full of emotion.

   I try to fight it but I can't my body doesn't listen to my brain I kiss him back and it we must be kissing for a few minutes Jackie walks in and sees us.“Janise can I talk to you,"she says waving at me to leave the room I leave Mike and I close the door,“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KISSING ADANS KILLER,"she says it in a loud whisper.“Sorry I-I don't know what came over me Jackie he--he loves me,"I say I look down and I say,“I think I care about him he said that he didn't mean to kill-" “ADAN JANISE GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD TOGETHER IF HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THEN HE WOULD'VE KNOCKED HIM OUT OR SOMETHING,"she reacts to fast it surprises me.“Jackie listen-" I pause and she says,“Listen to what you feel, in love with our closest friend's killer or be with the people who wanna get off this island,"she storms off and I feel little tears forming my sister is right I do love Mike and it seems I betrayed everyone.

   I walk back in the room and I see Mike standing in the balcony he looks at me and asks,“What was that about,"I don't respond.I look down at the floor and I feel his hand on my chin and he lifts it up he hugs me and pulls me close and our lips collide and I can't find the will to stop.

---------------------------------------------

Whoa Janise is in love with Mike but quickly I wanna talk about the ages I feel that everyone doesn't get so here are all the ages of the characters the description will change also

Adan-18

Peter-19

Veronica-16

Janise-16

Jenifer-19

Mike-19

Sara-17

Nate-18

Nanda-17

Jackie-17

Stephanie-18

Cameron(Jacks son)-17

Ulysses-18

Maria-12

Jack-38

I think I missed some if you guys think I did comment down below and I'll answer as soon as possible

but still....

Comment

Vote

and always Stay a badass