Chapter 26-The Future

I know everyone wants to know who blue hood is well you'll see soon and this chapter will contain future events but these aren't spoilers so get ready and what you read may be different when it actually comes...

----------------------------------------------------------------

                      *Nate's P.O.V*

   I burst through Jenifer's door with the girls behind me we need to find Nanda.“Nate what the hell happened to you,"Jenifer says looking at my beat up body,“I'll explain later where's Adan,"I ask,“He isn't here neither is Peter we should wait,"she says I look at Sara and she misses her bestfriend and well I can't let her loose someone close.

   “I'll look for them,"I say I may not have hunter vision but I can track them.

   I dart out the door and I look around seeing where they would go.They travel in the woods so I should start there.

   I make it to the woods and I focus where Peter could've taken Adan this is gonna take a long time.

                     *Adan's P.O.V*

   I explore the temple and see all the arenas everyone is preparing for a war and I guess I'm gonna lead it.“Something worry you Adan,"Citra says behind me I turn and I see her holding a bottle.“What's the bottle for I don't want anything to drink,"I say,“Well our ancestors made this and it was made to see into the persons future and I want you to take a drink,"she says well everything has been true.I take the bottle from her hands and I take a drink first nothing happens then my vision blurs, the entire room starts spinning, and I fall to the floor.

   I'm in inferno but Cameron is there with me we both are looking for something in a armory locker then we hear a click at the door.

   My mind then switches to a different place I'm at Jenifer's house and I see Stephanie she's no looking at me and she says,“It was me I'm sorry."

   I change into something else this time I'm in the forest and I see Janise holding a gun at me.“Survive this," and she pulls the trigger.

  Then I'm switch into another vision this one is longer I see I'm in the woods jumping from tree to tree but I get hit with something I fall to the floor and I look around I see eyes in the shadows and they say in a familiar voice,“Glad to see me?

   Then it's another vision and I see Janise is there but there is blood everywhere and she has a knife right through her I put my hand over her wound and I press hard and I hear her yell a bloody scream.

   I suddenly wake up and I feel sweat in my eyes and my whole face.“Adan you okay,"I look and I see Peter standing there,“Yeah can you get Citra I need to talk to her,"I say he nods and leaves.I think over the events I saw and I wonder why they happen.Me working with Cameron,Stephanie apologizing for something,Janise shooting me, hearing a familiar voice, and seeing Janise loosing a lot of blood.“You wanted to see me,"Citra says walking in the room.“Yeah I wanted to ask about my visions when they show in my mind are they gonna be in order and can I change the outcome,"I ask,“They are never in order and you need to know what happens when it does,"she says.“How long was I out,"I say wiping the sweat of my head,“An hour."

   I head into the main field and I see as the moon lights on the main tree of the place.I hear the doors open and I turn my head and I see Nate walking towards me.“Adan I need you the girls are home but Nanda was taken by some blue hooded person,"I quickly don't listen to everything else but I run out the temple and I switch to my hunter vision.

   I follow the trail jumping from tree to tree, I feel someone following me but when I turn around it's Nate.

   We arrive at a house but it's more of a little home fort.I sneak in through the roof and I spot a chimney.

                   *Nanda's P.O.V*

   I get seated by blue Hood he doesn't look at me but the place he brought me was a little home but he had expensive gear.“Who are you,"I ask he doesn't respond but he turns around.“Well you may not know me or any of your friends don't know either but I'm Cameron son of Jack,"at that moment my mind blows up and he removes his hood I see a cute guy my age with blond hair.“Why d-did you take me,"I stutter still staring at him,“Well people were talking about Adan and they seen him alive but I wanna know if it's fact I wanna help him take down my father I'm not like him and I won't be,"he says.

   After an hour of talking I hear a rustle on the roof and Adan suddenly appears on the chimney.“Adan wait he's not gonna hurt you,"I manage to say before Cameron and him start fighting.“Cameron is that you,"Adan says I'm confused how did they meet?“I don't believe we met,"Cameron says,“We did I was Foster you know your trainer that you tried to kill,"he says.“I'm amazed at your fighting but I wanted to ask if I can help you take down my father,"he says.

   Cameron looks at me and smiles I blush a little but I stay focused.“That's why I took Nanda she I wanted to know if you were really alive,"he says.

   Adan walks over and pats his shoulder,“Well Cam welcome to the reapers the rebel army,"Adan says.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-da surprised I know everyone is shocked by the future events that I shown you they may mean different things don't judge them but you never know what might happen and again the future event is not a spoiler but still...

Comment

Vote

and always stay a badass

p.s Guys I know broken hero is gone I didn't feel the static for that book so it disappeared so yeah but don't be sad a new book is coming out this summer and it will be breaking the roof

p.s.s Sorry for not uploading much on paranormal romance but chapters will be updated soooon okay