Chapter 27-Becoming a Reaper and Revenge

Well guys the book might end in chapter 35 or be up to 40 but there isn't much because Summer is coming and so is the new book enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

   I make it back to the temple leaving Cameron,Nanda,and Nate to head back to Jenifer's house.

   I walk through the gates and Citra is waiting for me,“Adan you have proven to be the greatest warrior ever to set foot on Eden.Your finally gonna make us rebel against Jack and take our island back but you need to take the final test,"she says,“We need you to be a official reaper,"she says.She grabs my left arm and leads me into a room with a guy,the room is filled with a bunch of markings and tattoos,“We are going to mark you as a Eden warrior,"Citra says I look at the guy again and he sprays me some sort of gas that makes me sleep.

   I end up back into a vision where I'm against a familiar figure he approaches me but doesn't show his face.“Who are you,"I say, the guy doesn't respond everything flashes white and I'm seeing Maria playing around in a open field I smile seeing her play around until the sky turns a dark color and loads of Arks are approaching everywhere I quickly grab Maria and I put her on my back and I run avoiding every Ark.I climb up on a tree and I see Mike grabbing Maria by the hair making her scream loud he shoves me off the tree and I fall down getting beaten by the Arks below.

   I wake up and I wipe the sweat off my face I look at my arm and I see many symbols and animals it mostly covered my elbow to my wrist.I look and see Citra looking at me.“Adan my men found where Mike is. He's at a abandoned concrete building that has been here for ages it's time your ready."

   I remember my stuff in the corner at Jenifer's house and I leave the temple to get there.I see my stuff on my bed and I head over near it to pick it up I feel a hand on mine and I look and see Stephanie grabbing my hand.“I heard what you are going to do Adan but listen, all of us almost lost you twice and we don't want to see you die,"I see her eyes water and I grab her hand and say,“Stephanie listen don't worry even if i don't escape I want everyone else to be free,"she looks at me for a moment,“Adan please don't die,"she hugs me and starts crying,“I won't," I say.

   I grab my stuff and I start to leave,“Adan wait,"Stephanie says I turn and she looks at me.“That night you felt someone kiss you it was me, I-I didn't mean to do it but you were on your bed shaking and I thought something bad happened then we kissed," Stephanie doesn't look at me and she says,“It was me I'm sorry."

  At that moment I freeze and my mind flashes back to that moment feeling her lips on mine, the passion she had.I walk toward her and wrap my arms around her,“Listen Steph, I know you care about me but I can handle myself I gotta go," I let my arms free and I leave the house.

   I run through the forest with the light of mid day shinning on me I use my hunter vision and I track Mike's trail.I see a cement building that looks like in ruins,the place looked as a abandoned work cite it didn't have windows only stories high of plain platforms.I enter cautiously,in the building.I listen as the wind blows through the building making a lot of sounds but I stay focused.I reach the 3rd level and I see Mike standing there he's looking out at the forest when he turns around he gets surprised to see me standing there.

   "So you remain alive I was sure I killed you at inferno,"he says I pull out the lighter that blocked the bullet.“Well we both cheated but you can't bring me down,"I say.“Lets end this."

   I dash at him and I aim my fist at his face I punch him, but blocks it making my other hand hit him unexpectedly I quickly kick his chest making him fly and hit his back in the wall.He runs at me trying to kick me I grab his leg and with all my force I slam him on the floor he gushes out blood and all my rage takes over I violently punch his face repeatedly and he tries to talk and I allow him.“You gotten better time for me to start trying," he grabs my shirt and punches my face and trips me down I get up quickly.I dash at him but he blocks all my attacks and knees my chest I loose air but I remain focused.“Well who's winning now,"Mike says spitting out blood he runs upstairs to the next floor and I follow him he reaches a big bag with his staff in it he pulls it out and swings at me.

   The staff hits my stomach and I get sent out the building I grip on a tree and catch my breath.I look and see a long branch I jump and knee it causing it to snap and jump off the tree and land back on the building.Mike sees me and tries to hit me I use my branch to block the attack I swing at him and he blocks it I grab his staff and slam it against his head.He gets stunned and I jump in the air and kick his head he falls down instantly.

   I grab his shirt and pull him toward me,“This if for Maria,"I punch his face and I feel my knuckle crack as I punch his skull.“I know what your thinking I-I didn't kill her I didn't send the order someone you know did and Jack doesn't kill children,"he says I stop and listen ,“Who was it,"I ask pulling out my knife and pressing it on his throat,“Look behind you,"I do as he says and I see a girl my age with a mask she's wearing a hood and her mask is purple she runs and jumps off the building and I follow her she seems to be good at jumping from tree to tree I use my branch and I throw it at her feet she falls and hits the floor.She looks at me and I see her eyes its....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM CLIFF HANGER Guys I just want to say I'm happy writing this book so far and mostly I thank a great friend of mine her name is Janise yes she's a character in my book I wanted to thank her for showing me this and well I do what I do because if she didn't tell me about this I wouldn't be able to give you guys good books and she helped me with this book and a little of Paranormal romance but still don't forget to....

Comment

Vote

get a pet dino

and always stay a badass