Chapter 33- The Grand Finale

Wow last chapter one more chapter but it's epilogue and then bonus chapters so keep reading enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------

                    *Peter's P.O.V*

   I see the truck explode when it got in the volcano I wait but I don't see Cameron. Sarah runs at me carrying Adan who's knocked out and bleading from his eyes,“SARAH WHAT HAPPEND,"I say in a very loud tone.

   “I don't know Adan almost died from a super ark then his eyes changed and he broke his back and threw him,"she says fast but I understand.“Let's go we gotta take Adan and everyone else to the plane."

   I drive quickly down the hill and I drift a few times to avoid hitting any farmers I look at Adan a few times but he's still down Sarah cleans his blood but it doesn't help that much.

   I drive through town but I see so many arks I almost loose my breath at that moment they shoot at us I grab Sarah's head and duck her down while I reverse the car.“Nate buddy where are you there are arks here,"I say into my radio,“Look behind you,"he says. I look back and I see a tank its twice the size and more powerful than a ordinary tank he fires and he blows up a whole block. I see a quarter of Arks disappear and the rest start running because that tank withstand a nuke drop 5 yards away. it was radiation proof so nothing can get in.

   I dash to the airport and I see Ulysses,Isac and everyone else near a huge loading plane that looks like a small 7-47 when I get out the car everyone looks at Adan then me.“Where's Cameron,"Nanda asks I look down and I say,“He died saving Adan and Sarah from falling in the volcano,"I see tears rolling down her eyes and Isac pats her back and gives her a hug.“What happened to Adan,"Veronica asks,“He somehow took down a super ark while he was getting choked to death,"Sarah says.

   “Stop right there,"a voice from behind says I turn and see Citra and a few reapers with her.“What's wrong,"I ask,“Adan needs to stay he won and took down Jack and Mike he's the hero that should stay,"everyone surrounds Adan and I say,“Adan didn't defeat Jack, his son Cameron did it,"she looks at me and says,“Where is he,"I look down and said,“He died saving Sarah and Adan,"Citra gives a signal and points at Adan every reaper all walk at him but I reach for my gun then they twist my arm and make me drop it.“I'm not the hero Cameron is he saved me from dying like a hero would,"Adan says getting to his feet,“You shall stay you did more damage to the ark than anyone here,"Citra says.

   One reaper hits Adan and knocks him to the floor,“ADAN,"all the girls scream running at him but the reapers point their gun at them Nate stands there but someone sees him and points a gun at him.

   The pick Adan off the floor and carry him he tries to use everything he has but it's no use.

   A gunshot is fired multiple times and every ark falls to the floor Adan gets back up and looks around.

   “You didn't think I would die right,"a familiar voice says I look and I see Cameron walking down a hill with his gun.

   Nanda runs at him and kisses him,“I'm sorry but no one hurts my friends,"Cam says,“I'll stay here."

   “Cameron you made a big mistake killing them your a outcast,"Citra says she raises her hand and then so many arks get up from bushes and fall down from trees.“Go ahead escape we'll give you 5 seconds or you leave Adan here and no one dies."

   I look at Ulysses and I nod and Nate takes out a smoke pellet he throws it to the floor and it blasts a huge white cloud. We all get to the plane and Nate and Cameron start the engine Adan climbs on but a reaper pulls him out he falls and the plane starts moving.

   Adan fights a few since they can't kill him then I see Cameron jump off the plane and dashes at him.

                   *Adan's P.O.V*

   I fight off a few reapers but my body hurts and I don't have any energy I feel someone kick me down and beat me. Then he stops I look and I see Cameron helping me I look and I see the plane getting speed,“Go I'll catch up,"Cameron says.

   I dash with everything I got I ignore the pain and I keep on running I get near the plane and I see a reaper with a machete when Janise sticks her head out I speed up he throws the machete at her and time slows down.

   Maria flashes through my mind and how I couldn't save her.I jump and I grab the macheter in mid-air I throw it back at the guy and I land and I keep moving. I jump on the plane and I climb in I turn and I see Cameron running I reach my hand out and he grabs it.

   Then I see something that surprises me I see Jack dashing crazy he dives in and kicks me back.“You think you can escape,"he says kicking my face and I spit blood. Cameron ties to help me but Jack quickly hits his Cameron's head. I get back up but my vision is blurry. Jack strikes me but I can't see him coming he punches me and I fall to the floor he pulls out a gun and presses it at my forhead “survive this,"he says at that moment Sara hits him with a pipe and Janise jumps and high kicks his face he then grabs her and throws her against the wall I hear Janise scream loud and painfull. At that moment I feel angry everyone that got hurt flashes through my eyes Ulysses getting shot,Janise getting hurt,Maria dying and now I loose control.

   I get up and walk towards Jack he tires to punch me but he's slow I grab his hand and break it he screams and he falls to his knees.“Maria got her arm sawed off let's see how you like it."

   I place my leg on his chest and I grab his arm I pull on it and I tear it off he screams and I pull out the revolver with the remaining bullet,“My friend you shot his neck payback bitch,"I say I aim at his neck and I pull the trigger I pick him up and I walk to the door I open it and I throw his body out.

   I turn to Janise and I run to her but when I do I see a sharp pipe cut right through her body.She looks at me and then she quickly looks down I take the pipe off her and she lets out a bloody scream. “Janise stay with me now come on." I tare off my shirt and I wrap it around the cut she spits out blood and she waves at me to get close.

   I hear her say,“You did it we escaped, Adan listen I'm gonna die and your not a doctor but listen please don't add me to the weight that brings you down,"I see her slowly close her eyes and I slowly let down a tear seeing my bestfriend die in my arms.

   But we all made it out of this Island Trap.

------------------------------------------------------

THE END IK IT SUCKS BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL COMING I PROMISE AND THIS WILL BE A SERIES SO STAY TUNED I WANNA THANKS ALOT OF PEOPLE FIRST IS THE GIRL THAT STARTED IT ALL HER NAME IS JANISE SHE SHOWED ME WATTPAD AND INSPIRED ME TO WRITE MY OWN STORY SO YEAH SHE CAME UP WITH ALOT OF THINGS LIKE THE WATERFALL IN THE STORY AND IDEAS FOR WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT SHE WRITES BOOKS TOO I ALSO WANNA THANK SARA SHE GOES BY MARIE SO YEAH CHECK THEM OUT AGAIN THANK YOU TWO FOR THE BEGINNING OF A AMAZING SERIES AND WAIT BECAUSE PRINCE OF FIRE IS COMING THIS SUMMER AND IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD SOMETHING TO THE BOOK LIKE SOMETHING I LEFT OUT OR SOMETHING YOU WANNA SEE DON'T BE SHY STILL....

COMMENT

VOTE

MAKE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

AND ALWAYS FOREVER AND EVER STAY A BADASS 2014