Chapter 22-Back to life

Hey everyone I want to say sorry for updating so slow I was working on a project for a sequel to this book even though it isn't finish its on the idea board for now.But here is what happened to Adan while everyone thought he was dead......Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------

                    *Adan's P.O.V*

                  *24 hours earlier*

   I open my eyes and see I'm in bed in my hotel room  I look and see my angel Veronica sleeping next to me I get up and walk out the room.I see everything as it was could it all be a dream or was it real.I walk to Ulysses's room and walk in I see my bestfriend asleep the thought of him dead passed through my mind.

   I exit the room and I head toward the kitchen I open the fridge and pull out some food I close the door and I see Mike standing there.All of my friends behind him and Maria......all alone in the corner crying.I punch Mike in the face and see as he disappears like smoke.

   I run toward Maria and I wrap my arms around her she was a little sister she stopped crying after a bit I release.I see blood on her dress that she's wearing also a blade through it I look and I see Jack standing there.....laughing I dash towards him and I feel a tough kick in my jaw it sends me flying through the air and through the wall.I get up off the ground and see Mike in his armor.“You won't win this time,"he says he pulls out his staff and sprints at me I jump in the air and dodge his staff hit I go behind him and kick him to the kitchen counter.

   I back up to the balcony and he rushes me again I fall back and he jumps into the air ready to land on me.I put my feet on his chest and send him out the balcony from twelve flights of stairs.I turn around and I see Jack aiming his gun to my chest he pulls the trigger and I fall back.He shoves me off the balcony and I see the blood squirting out of me while I fall when I feel my back connect to the floor everything fades into darkness.

   I wake up feeling sweaty and I see a bloody hand over me and a lot of bodies I know I'm in a pit of dead bodies.I move the hand away from my face and I shove the bodies away one by one I try to reach the top.I must've been at the bottom because when I reach the top I see a hill of bodies I see people at the bottom say,“He's alive!"and they bow.I knew I survived the shot because I unzipped my jacket and searched my shirt pocket which happened to have my Dad's lucky lighter and I see the bullet not even through the lighter.I put the lighter in my pocket and I run off the pitt of dead bodies.I run over to the waterfall and I take off my jacket and my shirt I'm actually surprised how built I am before I did have muscle but not this big.I clean the blood from the bodies off my clothes and from me and I dress quickly.

   I run around the jungle when I see a fire happening I dash toward it as fast as I can.When I finally make it and I see a lot of guards (Arks) everywhere they seem to be grabbing people and tieing them up.I run with my hood on and climb on a roof I look over and see Peter's house on fire my mind flashes to Veronica,Jackie,and the others and especially Maria.I dash into calling them I head upstairs and head into my room I see Maria's doll she always treasured it I grab it and jump out the window.I feel arms around my neck and they're choking me I elbow the persons chest when I turn around I see a guard with a mask on it wasn't a gas mask more like a bandit mask I push him against the wall and I wrap my hands around his neck applying pressure.“Where are these people going,"I say adding a lot of pressure he struggles for a breath and I release a bit.“They are getting sent to infiltration a super prison no one can escape,"he says breathing hard.“Where is it!"I say he points into a direction when I hear footsteps coming my way.

   I hear them coming this way I pull out my knife and stab the guy's neck with it I pickup his mask and I put it in my pocket and I start running to the place he pointed at.

   I head into town since the place he pointed at which meant going through the town with my hood on and I see a casket it seems a lot of people came to this important funeral.It seems that it was like my dream from the plane.I climb a house so I can't be spotted I see the priest say a few things and they start to move my casktet to my bury spot.I was about to leave until a girl my age with red highlights just like Jackie's and Janise's comes in she's wearing a hoodie over her head like me she opens the casket and covers her mouth quickly, she turns away and starts to dash off but I saw her face......It was Janise.I couldn't follow her because I saw Mike in the distance he doesn't see me but he seems to be protective about Janise did he love her but no time to think it's getting late.

  I leave the town and I start going back on track I see a huge building in the distance I look at the wall of it and it must be a few meters up to high up for me to climb even if I had a ladder.

   I climb a tree and I see a field surrounded by the wall I notice a lot people throwing up blood I haven't seen anything like that before a disease causing you to throw up blood people around there are suffering.I see three familiar guys in the court field when one of them see me he points at me and looks away I disappear before he tells his friends I couldn't see who they were and it's a hard way of telling since I'm up high on a tree looking down a few hundred feet.

   I jump down from branch to branch until I feel the ground under my feet.I look at the prison like place I couldn't go in there and fight thousands of guards single handily.

   I run around the prison and I see that there isn't no way getting in there.I see two guards holding Isac my mind explodes with anger I'm a hundred meters away there's no way I can reach him because they dash into the forest.I follow them full speed but they disappear I dash around the woods and it seems that they been trained no guard could be like that.

   After an hour I give up looking until I hear a lot of guns fire at once I dash towards the sound.I see a guy run a few meters away I climb a tree and I follow him.

   He gets hit by a stick and he falls down I see his face and it's peter he struggles to get up and he can't.Guards appear all around him one gets close and I jump and I land my knife in the guard's stomach and I keep stabbing him.Two guards come at me and I elbow ones gun away and I use him as a shield causing the other guy to shoot his friend.I shove him beside and I punch his face hard and he hits his head on a rock killing him instantly.

   I give him a hand and I help him up and I dash towards the town I was in I know he follows me since he haven't seen my face because my hoodie is still on.We reach a rooftop and he says,“Who are you,"I turn around and I move my hands to my hoodie,“I thought you would remember,"I say I take off my hoodie and I show my face.

     “Adan I thought you were dead my friend they say Mike killed you at inferno,"Peter says placing his hand on his head. “I'll explain later okay right now I need to know where the girls are I saw you running and I suppose you know where they are,"I say Peter looks at me amd says,“Yes, they are with Mike in his house,"when he says that a lot of anger builds up in me and I clutch my fists and I say,“I could've killed him right there but he cheated I'll make sure he falls in the most painful way possible."

     “Follow me I wanna show you something,"Peter says I run along the rooftpops with with him following behind him I crawl in a window where I see a girl I never met getting ready for bed.“Hello Jenifer where's my friends and this is Adan he cheated death twice I don't believe you met him,"Peter saya she points to the door with her eyes widened at me.“Hello I thought you were dead,"she says,“I'm Jenifer,"she says,“This is actually the second time I faked my death,"I say and we both laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------

   hey guys I know I spent many weeks but I'm gonna take a break from wattpad for a little that doesn't mean I'm gone for good but for a present for everyone when I return I'll give two chapter for every book all of mine so far and why am I leaving for a while you ask I got a TON of stuff to do its school related and STAAR is coming up so yeah I'll be back don't miss me (cries from the audience)I'll be back in a few weeks so goodbye everyone(for now)