Chapter 25-Blue hood

second chapter hope y'all like it

------------------------------------------  

                       *Adan's P.O.V*

   I walk back from the mill carrying Maria something told me not to let her just lie there.I made my way back to the place Peter took me to and when he saw how I was it wasn't good.“Who is that......oh my good what happend,"Jenifer said looking at Maria Peter didn't say anything he went out and wanted me to follow him.

   I felt broken all of my feelings weren't as they were before all I knew was Mike and Jack were gonna pay for this.We make it to a ruined temple and Peter signals me to follow him when I cross a red line he says,“It's okay boys he's here to see her,"he doesn't say a name but why did he take me here?I see a big tree and with many people armed and dangerous looking I didn't care if they got close to me but Maria isn't leaving my arms.

   A woman in a indian sorta dress comes from the shadows and approaches me at first I hold Maria tightly but she gives me a look that shows she wouldn't hurt her.“You must be Adan we're very pleased to finally meet you,"she says,“I am Riley but you may adress me as Citra,"I nod my head in agreement,“You can set her down over there," Citra says pointing at a flat stone I look at Maria and I set her down.

   Citra leads me to a ring with torches all around,“If you want to be a true hero of Eden you must clear your mind of all distractions,"while she says that she walks closer and closer to me.“Close your eyes and rid everything in your head,"I do as she says and all I could picture is hearing Maria's scream over and over again.“I-I can't do it,"I say opening my eyes Citra gets really close to me and our faces are only inches apart,“Try again this time face your fear in your mind."

   When I close my eyes again I hear Maria's scream this time I stop her from falling when everything flashes my whole mind clears.“Very well Adan now lets see you in combat," she snaps her fingers and a huge guy pops from the shadows his eyes red as blood and his body 3x the size of mine.He rushes at me but I avoid his grab I quickly dodge and I trip his feat I elbow his neck causing him to be out cold.

   “I am very impressed Adan you are very skilled now we shall rescue your friends from Mike and once and for all win this battle." Citra looks at me and smiles,“Rest up we have to train you tomorrow Hero."

                     *Nate's P.O.V*

   Me and Jenifer wait for hours waiting for Adan and Peter to be back my mind instantly goes to Sara.I haven't seen her for a long time and it hurts me not to be with her,“Nate where are you going,"Jenifer asks me I look around and I see I walked to the front door,“I need to see someone,"I say.

   I quickly dash out into the forest and head toward the old village.When I finally make it I see mostly everything is ashes and burned down but I'm not quitting on Sara.I head into Peter's old house and I check for anything I found only a few pieces of damaged clothing until i find a weird book on the floor I pick it and the cover says ‘Sketch Book' it still looks pretty new it must've belonged to one of the girls.I flip to the first page and I see a fantastic drawing of everyone, except me and Peter she drew this before the ambush.I flip to the next page and I see a woman in a dark blue cloak i can't see her face but only her eyes she has some black energy around her.

   I skip a few pages until I reach one that caught my eye it was a man in a red hood she made his eyes look different.

   I close the book and I put in inside my back pack I look for more clues but then something passed my mind.I head out the house and I see a rusty radio tower on a hill I make my way there using all of my strenth.