Chapter 29-The Return

Sorry but I don't wanna make my people wait but I wanna Finnish the book before summer sets in enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------

   I look as Janise walks to the town with Sarah but I can't help how I changed time I saw her shooting me and Mike wasn't there.

   I loot his body and leave him there he was a symbol to the people not anymore.I walk through the forest and notice it's getting dark but I still keep at my normal pace, I look around and see nothing, but a few animals and plants.I get on the tree and start jumping from tree to tree and until I know I'm using the forest as my playground I swing on a few vines and do a few tricks while I'm in the air.

   I feel as the wind blows through my hair and suddenly, I trip and  I fall to the floor and I look and see eyes in the shadows I can't see his face and he seems odd, the person says in a familiar voice,“Glad to see me?"

   The person  steps out the shadows but its a guy but I can't tell who he is.He has a mask and he's wearing a dark blue hood.His mask is similar to the one Sarah was wearing during our fight but his is different.“Who are you,"I ask he looks at me at removes his hood from his head,“Does this remind you of anything he shows me the back of his neck and I see a bandage covering it, at that moment I don't say anything everything is silent around me my brain is still focusing if this is real, suddenly I get back to normal and I say,“Ulysses how are you alive I-I saw Jack shoot your neck."

   He looks at me and removes his mask he still looks the same,“Adan I thought you were dead, I heard you feel into a river with rocks at the bottom and you survived, then I hear you get shot by a person in the heart and your still breathing."I smile and say,“Well I guess I can't be killed but how did you survive that shot,"I ask Ulysses takes a moment and says,“Well when I was shot I blacked out I woke up in a small village in the forest I had surgery for my neck when I was good word spread that you died trying to escape so I tried my best to track down the girls until people had sightings of you and well I had to find you since I was on my own.Later I was killing the guards they're called arks then well I met this girl named Sarah she helped me out but I haven't heard from her I head in the forest to find her then I run into you,"he says,“Ulysses well the girls are okay they are with me and Sarah is with us too but I think they'll be happy to see you and let's face it your gonna need to be trained to be skilled like me and my new friends trust me your not left out lets get going,"I say.

   I dash toward the city with Ulysses following me we reach Jenifer's place and when we enter the whole room is silent everyone gets up and hugs Ulysses some with tears.

   I head out the door and in the bugatti Nate brought back with a 2 others and I put the key in the slot and someone enters.I look and see it's Stephanie,“Where are you going,"she says,“Somewhere that I really need to get my mind of things,"I say,“Can I tag along it's been a while since I get to be outside,"she says admiring the moonlight,“Sure but stay close to me,"I drive quick up the hill leading out the town.

   I hide the car in a few bushes and I walk to the waterfall I still see the water so clear I could see the bottom I look back and see Stephanie thinking.

   I dip my hand in the cool water and I splash my face with it.I feel a hand on my back when I stand up I feel my arms wrap around Stephanie's back she looks at me and places her hand on my chest.“I love you Adan,"she says she leans in for a kiss but I back away,“I'm dating someone Steph sorry,"I say letting go of her back.

   I close my eyes and clear my mind then suddenly I solve everything I grab Stephanie and kiss her feeling everything from that one night.

--------------------------------------------------------

   Yep but what's Adan thinking well the book is getting close to the end but we'll hit 1,000 reads before that happens so anyway...

Comment

Vote

Tell that special someone you love them

and always and forever Stay a badass