EPILOGUE

So.....this is the end there will be a sequel guys after summer because I wanna take a break so enjoy....

-------------------------------------------------------

                    *Adan's P.O.V*

   Ever since I left the island with my friends there were people all around the world amazed by what I did. I led a team that helped me go through but I couldn't get over not protecting Maria or Janise sometimes I even dream of their deaths happening and hearing them yell a bloody scream.

   Everyone didn't talk to eachother though I stayed in contact with the guys Veronica and me broke up and then later on Stephanie and I weren't meant for eachother. Then I did something that I'm not gonna tell my friends.

                       (2 Years later)

   The plane lands and I walk through the jungle everything is still the same and everyone here remembers me.

   I reach the temple and I walk inside no one aims their weapon at me and Citra comes out and sees me. “Ah, you returned Adan what brings you back to Eden,"She asks me I take a deep breath and say,“Citra, I gotta ask ever since I made Eden independent where is the true battle of me happening,"I had this question in my head for a long time and I knew she knows the question.

   She looks at me close and says,“The biggest battle takes place here you will make a descision of love,"she says pointing at my heart.

    “Take these use them when needed,"she gives me 3 bottles that make me see my future.“Remember Adan only a hero struggles to make peace."

   I arrive at the airport in my hometown and my phone starts ringing I check but I don't know this number. “Hello,"I answer the phone,“Hey Adan miss me,"at that exact moment I smile because I know who it is.

--------------------------------------------------------

BOOM SOMETHING LEFT UNSLOVED IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW LEAVE A COMMENT AND GIVE A REASON WHY STILL I ENJOY WRITING THIS BOOK IT'S ACTUALLY MY FIRST AND I ALMOST GOT 1,000 READS BUT IF WE MAKE IT THERE OR AT LEAST 900 BEFORE THIS FRIDAY I'LL THROW ONE CHAPTER OF REBORN WARRIOR ALSO KNOW AS THE SEQUEL OF ISLAND TRAP THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH AND NEVER FORGET TO....

COMMENT

VOTE

ALWAYS LEAVE SOMETHING UNSOLVED

AND FOREVER STAY A BADASS

-----------------------------------------------------------