Episode 18: Love and Lies

Misty looked around in the dark space. She can't see anyone but herself in the deep, dark abyss. 'Where am I? Why am I here? What happens to me?' Misty thought in her head as she looked around for some light but found nothing. It was cold in the abyss and Misty's body was glowing lightly but she couldn't move easily. It is like she is conscious but can't move her muscles. She sighs a little as she stays where she is, knowing that she can't move anytime soon.

In the living world, Prince Ruby looks at Misty and uses his power, the power of the mind, to cast a spell over Misty. He smirks as he thinks of Misty as his wife. He put more power onto Misty.

"Who are you?" a voice asked in Misty's head. Misty looked around and tried to find the source of the sound.

"I asked, who are you?" the voice called again. Misty looks around and finds a glowing figure of a man that is glowing in white.

"I am the youngest sister of the Sensational Sisters, daughter of King Tracey," Misty answers as she continues to look around now that she can move more freely.

"Yes, you are. What have you been doing for the past months?" the voice asked.

"I am in the Lightning Kingdom as a maid and then in the Waterflower Kingdom to save May," Misty replies.

"No that is not true. You are going to marry Prince Ruby. You two are in love. The wedding is next week. You went missing and then was found by Prince Ash who brings you back," the voice corrected.

"No. It is not true. I escaped the Waterflower Kingdom after Father and Sisters were killed by Giovanni," Misty replies.

"No. Someone murder your family. Prince Ruby saved you and you two fall in love. You had been accepted by King Giovanni. They saved you," the voice said.

"No! That is not true!" Misty exclaimed as she held her head.

"Yes. You had been living in your dream. Wake up, Misty. You have to wake up. Prince Ruby misses you," the voice said.

"No. That is not true! I love someone else," Misty muttered.

"You are living in your fantasy, Misty. Your love will be very disappointed," the voice said as it began to disappear and Misty began to gain consciousness.

Misty wakes up and looks in the ceiling in a room with a blue roof. A pair of brown eyes stared into her sea-green ones. Their eyes look at each other for a while before the boy smiles.

"You are finally awake Misty. I miss you so much. I am so worried that you didn't wake up," Prince Ruby said as he looked at Misty and touched her cheek.

Misty looks at Prince Ruby for a while and stands up before stretching her tail and her body before she looks at him. "Are you truly my true love?" Misty asked. Somehow, her heart said the opposite. Her heart shows no effect on the man in front of her.

"Of course. We are going to get married. I am so worried about you. Prince Ash from the Lightning Kingdom saved you and brought you here. I am so happy that you return," Prince Ruby said as he hugs Misty from behind. However, when Misty hears Prince Ash's name, her heart skips a beat.

"Thank you so much for worrying about me. I am okay as you can see. Can I walk around the kingdom?" Misty asks as she takes off Prince Ruby's hands that are around her.

"Of course," Prince Ruby said

Misty nods before swimming out of the room, leaving him behind. He knows that the victory is now his.

Misty swims around the kingdom, trying to remember what she had lost. She knows that something is missing and she can't remember what it is. As Misty walked around the kingdom, she saw Prince Ash sitting alone in the garden. Deciding to thank him, she swims toward him and touches his shoulders, which causes him to jump.

"Misty! You are awake! I am so sorry! Please forgive me! I never mean anything!" Prince Ash exclaimed as he hugs Misty tightly.

Misty's heart feels warm and skips a beat. She doesn't understand. She is going to be Prince Ruby's wife and she 'loves' him, but why is she feeling this way near Prince Ash. Ignoring the feeling inside, Misty shakes off Ash's hand and looks at him with a smile. "I am sorry Prince Ash. I don't understand what you are talking about. Prince Ruby told me that you saved me. I am just here to say thank you. I don't understand what you are talking about," Misty said as she bows slowly and then stands up.

Ash looks at Misty in disbelief. In less than twenty-four hours after Ash notices that he loves her, she forgot about him and has false information. He feels his heart slowly break down. His eyes started to water but he didn't cry. He looks at Misty and forces a smile on his face. He is too late. "It is okay. I am glad that you are okay," Ash said as he looks away.

Misty noticed and her heart also breaks a little. She nods and then she swims away. She can't stand looking at Ash's eyes anymore. It gets her more confused. When she left, Ash stood there and cried a little. Drew and May notice this and go to comfort him but it only makes him sadder. While he was shaking and crying, James saw them and then he quickly left. He comes back with a glass of warm chocolate and hands it toward Ash.

"King Giovanni ordered us to take care of you. Please be happy or he will hit us. I understand your pain because it happens to me too. If you want, you can come over to my room and talk about it," James said in a low voice.

Drew, May, and Ash looked at him before they nodded. Ash takes the chocolate and they swim toward James's room.