Episode 6: Destiny

It has been a week since Misty has been found by the Lightning Kingdom. Misty was placed in a large pool inside the castle and hasn't shown any sign of waking up. May was sent to take care of Misty during the time since she is the only one who Misty didn't attack when she was asleep and May didn't have anything to do.

May walks into the pool and smooth Misty's hair. May's eyes show sadness as she looks at Misty. May has the power to look into the emotions of people and heal them. She finds a blob of darkness in Misty's head.

Misty had a dream. A long dream that she wants to forget. She saw her father standing in front of her with a big smile on his face.

"Misty, my dear, you have to go through a lot. You have to be strong," King Tracey said to Misty.

"Father, why did you leave? Leave us? Now all the others are gone! I am alone!" Misty cried at her father as tears filled her eyes, threatening to fall.

"Misty, you must be strong. This is part of your destiny. You must fight," King Tracey replies firmly.

"How can I fight without you?" Misty asked. "I am not strong."

"Fight for your sisters. Fight for me. Fight for the kingdom. Most importantly, fight for the ones you love. There will be people by your side to fight," King Tracey said.

"Yes, sister. You must. We didn't sacrifice ourselves for you for nothing," Daisy said as Violet and Lily showed themselves beside their father. The sisters were beautiful and unharmed.

"Sister Daisy is right. We sacrifice ourselves for you and our home. You have to take over and fight," Violet said.

"After you take over, whatever you do is up to you," Lily said with a smile.

"Why did you leave me! I am supposed to be the one to die!" Misty cried.

"Misty Waterflower. You are the daughter of King Tracey and Queen Oceana. You are strong. You are brave. You are stronger than you think. You are brave. You have to fight," Daisy said.

"We never left you, Misty. We are here in your heart," Violet said.

"Remember 'The one you love will never leave you'. We will always be by your side," Lily said.

"Forever?" Misty asked.

"Forever and ever," the sisters said as they shared a hug.

Soon King Tracey, Daisy, Violet, and Lily begin to disappear and a figure runs through the images, and Misty screams.

"Misty," a voice called.

"Who is there?" Misty cried.

"Misty," the voice called again.

"Who is there? What do you want from me?" Misty cried.

"Listen to me, the Guardian of the Seas and you will learn

Your life and your death within your hold.

Eight will be chosen with the help of Love

Sapphire with eyes and a kind heart

Emerald of bravery and courage of Love

Diamond in a shade of blue with pink.

Purple of ice but soft like snow

Green of a leaf full with life

Brown with red full of auburn and lead.

Red with ash with flames all around

And the last not least with water all around.

Chosen is an honor yet a battle

When the darkness covers the only one can light

The only one will die or all will be lost

In life or death, all will fall.

But with lightning and water, things will turn

To reverse the time and power

That will last all for all," the voice said and slowly fades.

"Who are you? What are you saying? Tell me!" Misty asked.

"Only time will tell," the voice said before it disappears.

Suddenly, images filled around Misty. Everything that happens from before to now. The recreation of her father's sudden death and her sister's death in front of her.

Misty begins to scream as a darker voice fills her mind.

"It's all your fault," the voice said.

"No," Misty whined.

"Yes, it is. You should have died. You should take the place of your sisters," the voice said.

"No. You were wrong. I didn't do anything. I didn't," Misty said.

Back in reality, May watches Misty struggle with a worried look on her face. She didn't figure out what seems to make Misty like this.

May place her two hands above Misty's heart and apply powers to her hands and her hands begin to glow.

"I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all these shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

"Don't you dare look out your window

Darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby

Even when the music's gone

Gone

Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

"Oooh oooh oooh oooh

La la (La la)

La la (La la)

Oooh oooh oooh oooh

La la (La la)

"Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh oooh oooh oooh oh oh" May singed. May can feel Misty's body relaxing and her experience in the past, happy at first and then dark.

Misty in the darkness heard the song and tried to hear it. It sounds like the song her sisters use to sing to her when she was sad. Misty feels her body begin healed and tries to open her eyes.

"The song. Who is it?" Misty wonders as she continues hearing the song and begins to relax.

Misty slowly tries to fight her body awake and looks up at her savior all she sees is brown hair and a pair of beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

The sapphire eyes look at Misty's sea green ones and deep into Misty's soul.

"Daisy," Misty mutters before she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

...

Song:

Safe and Sound