Episode 13: Kidnap

Misty lies flat on her bed and sighs. One day of serving Prince Ash is not something she gets used to as of now. She never had so much work. She had to make tea, clean the castle, and make sure everyone is doing their jobs while doing her work. She sits up and takes a sip of the green tea she prepares for herself. It is one of the ways that keep her calm. She places the cup back to her nightstand and lies back again.

'Remind me to never work two jobs at a time again,' Misty thought in her mind as she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

May and Drew just finish preparing for bed and they both sit down on their bed and talk. Drew places his hand on top of May's on her stomach and smiles. Soon his children would come and see the world. The children and May are his worlds and if anything happened to them, he would have broken. He looked at May and her gentle glance before sighing.

May smiled at her husband. Just a few more months and the children will be born. She always loves children. She looks at Drew lovely before looking at the clock on her nightstand.

"Drew, I need to go and check up Ash now," May said.

"Let me go with you, then," Drew suggested as he began to stand up. May quickly push him back down and smiles.

"No need, Drew. I am fine. You had worked all day already. You need to rest. Let me do it," May said.

"You had children in you. I can't let you walk by yourself. What if you get hurt?" Drew argued.

"Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean that I can't do anything! Let me do something!" May argued. Drew sighs. May was always so stubborn and he can't do anything about it. It is one thing he liked about her.

Drew nodded. "Okay. But be safe alright? If you are not back in fifteen minutes, I will go out and look for you," Drew said. May smiles as she gives Drew a peck.

"Thanks, honey," May said as she gets up and wobbles to the door. Drew chuckles under his breath as he watches May walk out of the room with her pajamas and a coat. She is so cute.

May walked out and walked toward Ash's room, which is down the hallway. She walked slowly and carefully. When she got to Ash's room, she knocked on the door quietly.

"Come in!" Ash called and May opened the door.

"Good evening, Ash. How are you today?" May asked.

"It is fine. How are you?" Ash asked as May walked to the window and closed the curtains after making sure that the windows were closed and locked.

"I am fine. Thank you. Good night, Ash," May said as she finished changing the water pitcher too and walked toward the door.

"You too," Ash said as of May walkout. She gives Ash a smile before closing the lights and closing the door behind her.

In a distance, two people in black were in a tree looking at May.

"Are you sure she is Princess Misty? Why did I feel that she was not?" the male asked.

"She is, okay? Stop judging me. I know what I am doing," the female said.

"I am just saying okay? I mean Princess Misty does not have brown hair and a big stomach right?" the male asked.

"She is Princess Misty. I told you so. Now let's get her before we miss the chance." the female said and the two start moving.

May was walking down the hallway when she felt someone was following her. She turned around and found no one standing there. She shrugs off the feeling and continues walking.

The two figures get inside the castle and walk toward May; they let out a sleeping gas into the air and wait for it to work its magic. May had a sniff of the gas and immediately she began to feel dizzy. She sways a little and loses her consciousness. The man quickly grabs her before May hits the floor and nodded at the female. They both turned and ran out of the castle with the sleeping May.

Drew was in his room waiting for May to return. It had been ten minutes already and no sign of May.

'She is on her way back. Don't worry," Drew said, trying to calm himself but he knows that something is wrong. He walked around his room in circles before he decided to walk out and look for May.

He walked toward Ash's room and knocked on the door. He walked in after Ash responded.

"Had May come here yet?" Drew asked.

"Yes. She left like three minutes ago. Why?" Ash asked.

"Nothing. It is just that May is not back in the room yet and I didn't see her on the way here," Drew said.

"Don't worry. Maybe she is in Misty's room? That is possible," Ash said.

"I know. Thank you. Have a good night," Drew said.

"You too," Ash responded. Drew nodded before closing the door behind him.

Drew walked toward Misty's room and knocked on the door. After. Few moments," Misty opens the door in her pajamas and runs her eyes.

"Yes Drew?" Misty asked as she looked at the green-haired male.

"Is May here? I didn't see her," Drew said.

"May can't pass here if she is going to Ash's room. I didn't see her or her in my room. What happened?" Misty asked as she began to worry.

"May hasn't come back from Ash's room and it is fifteen minutes already. Where can she be?" Drew responded.

Misty slowly lets the information take in before she and Drew look at each other and gasps.

"May is in danger!/ May is kidnapped! What should we do?" they both panicked as they let the information sink in.