Episode 1: The Waterflower Kingdom

Once upon a time in the deep sea, there stands a kingdom of water pokemons and mermaids and mermen. The Waterflower Kingdom stands in the middle of the ocean and the merpeople and the water pokemons live in harmony.

The Waterflower Kingdom is ruled by a king named Tracey, who keeps the kingdom in order. The king has four daughters, also known as the Sensational Sisters: Princess Daisy, the eldest followed by Princess Violet, Princess Lily, and lastly, Princess Misty.

Princess Daisy Waterflower, the eldest daughter has long, wavy, golden hair that flows around her body. Her green eyes always shine and she has a bright golden and red tail. Daisy likes to dress up and make water shows with her sisters, but mostly Lily and Violet. Daisy cares for Misty the most but she sometimes becomes way too overprotective of her little sister. She is known for her golden hair and her beauty. Daisy is afraid that one day when she rules the kingdom, it will lead to disaster, and her family and the kingdom will fall.

Princess Violet Waterflower, the second eldest, has long wavy blue hair that reaches to her knees. Her blue eyes sparkle when it comes to beauty and dresses. Violet has a blue and green tail and likes to bath herself. She is the cleanest of the sisters and always likes to show off her skills. Violet likes to be around Daisy and Lily and taking care of Misty. She is well known for her voice and always likes to sing during the water shows Daisy puts on. Violet fear of dirty things and her sisters being hurt.

Princess Lily Waterflower, the third sister, has short pink hair that is always put into two low ponytails and reaches to her chest. She has green eyes and likes to put on a little makeup. She has a pink and red tail and likes to play with kids. She loves her sisters, especially Misty. She is known for her kindness. She always has money and food on her so she can help the unfortunate ones in the kingdom. She is also in the water shows Daisy put up. Lily fears that one day, the kingdom will be under another ruler and her people and family hurt.

Princess Misty Waterflower, the youngest sister, is the tomboy of the group. She has long orange hair that is always put into a high side ponytail. Her hair is the silkiest of the sisters that reach to her waist. However, she likes to put her hair up and make it look short and messy. Her sea-green eyes love to be involved in anything new. She has an orange and red tail. She loves her sisters but doesn't like to be girly. She is usually in the audience of the water shows even though her sisters insist she is in it. Misty likes to be in the human world and enter surfing contests and races. She also loves to be with the water pokemon. Misty is the most loved sister in the family. She is known for her skills at surfing, contests, and pokemon battles. Misty was afraid of bugs and the kingdom destroyed.

The Sensational Sisters are loved by everyone and they keep their kingdom in peace. They all have the power to change into human forms and mermaid forms and control water, with Misty the strongest. They love each other deeply and they can die for each other if they need to. They protect each other and use their powers for the good. They would do anything to keep their kingdom safe and always insist to be known as normal instead of Princess.

King Tracey was the king of the Waterflower Kingdom. He has short sea-green hair that reaches to his ears and sea-green eyes. Ever since the Sensational Sisters' mother, his queen, passes away, he keeps his daughters safe from harm. He is gentle and kind, using his powers if necessary. He understands the cycle of life and how no one can live forever. King Tracey was confident that one day when he passes away, his daughters will continue the peace and harmony in the kingdom.

King Tracey is not a young merman anymore. He is old and wise with kindness. He spends his days out of the castle where the sisters live and see his citizens. He likes to intend his daughters' shows and be with his people.

Inside the Waterflower Castle where the royal family lives, there is a magical pearl that keeps everything in the sea safe and tranquil. Behind the blue walls and green vines that decorate it and the halls of flowers and paintings, the pearl is kept under the castle in a room with the ceiling designed for star constellations. It is said that when the sea is in danger, one loyal family is going to take the pearl and go to the land of humans for help.

The magic pearl means powers yet also peace. One that uses it for evil will be punished while ones that use it for the good are blessed. It was magical yet also a curse.

To keep the magic pearl safe, King Tracey keeps it in the room until danger comes. He knows he can't forever keep his kingdom and his daughters safe.

Life is always peaceful in the kingdom with everyone trusting each other. No humans ever saw the place or came near the place. One few ones ever go into the kingdom but they either never go out or their memories get erased and are sent back to the human world where they belong.

The Waterflower kingdom was connected to the Lightning Kingdom, standing in their sea. They never bother each other or hate each other. Just two neutral kingdoms.

It was said that King Tracey had lived for hundreds of years and when he passes away, there will be a new era.

Soon, the Era of Peace ends and leads to the next era, the Era of Heroes with King Tracey's sickness.

...

Songs(s):

(DISNEY) The Little Mermaid- Daughters of Triton