Episode 11: Message for Help

Meowth walked day and night across the seas to try to find Princess Misty, the crowned princess of the Waterflower Kingdom. Misty is the only person that can help save the kingdom. Because of Meowth's ability to talk in a human language and understand human language, he was able to know where Misty is. After days of searching, Meowth figures out that Misty is in the Lightning Kingdom.

Meowth hides from the people and secretly gets around. He is on a mission. As a friend of Misty, Jessie, and James, his job is to help them. He is King Tracey's right-hand pokemon, his Royal Adviser. He was given the power to live in the water. His mind went back to the time when James secretly called on Meowth.

Ever since Giovanni crowned himself asking, all the Royal Advisers had been blackmailed. Those who are still loyal to King Tracey were sent to prisons. Many servants become loyal to Giovanni and those who are loyal to King Tracey were either in prison or under a low key. The ones that are still around pretending to be loyal to Giovanni. Meowth was an exception. No one knows that Meowth was a Royal Adviser. They only know that he was a cat, the pet of the family. Jessie and James take care of Meowth in secret after Meowth had been kicked out and Meowth had to act like a normal Meowth and hide away from the view of other people. He must make people believe that there was no Meowth around. James calls on Meowth one evening in his room. It was very late and no one was awake except for Meowth, James, Jessie, and the guards.

"What is it, James?" Meowth asked quietly as he rubbed his eyes from his sleep after James had shaken him many times.

"Meowth, we need your help. Can you find Princess Misty?" Jessie asked softly.

This time, Meowth was wide awake. "What am I going to do?" Meowth asked.

"Since you are the one that can leave the kingdom, can you go to the land and find Misty? Give this message to her, okay?" James said.

"Tell Princess Misty about what happens and tell her to come back. I don't know how long we can last," Jessie added.

"I will. I promise," Meowth said.

"Thank you, Meowth. I had already packed the food you will need during the trip. Take care of yourself okay?" Jessie said as she hands Meowth a bag with everything Meowth will need.

"Okay. I will leave early in the morning at the busiest time of the day," Meowth said.

Jessie and James nod and Meowth hides the things and goes back to sleep in his secret place. James and Jessie give each other a quick kiss and Jessie leaves the room.

Meowth came across the great gates of the Lightning Kingdom and sneaked into the busy streets of the people. There are many people in different colors. They are all rushing around to their destinations. Meowth continues to walk until he gets to the castle. This is the place where he will meet the last princess.

Misty was in her daily work in the garden, helping May. She was happy yet frustrated that Melody was always there. She can't get her work done and there is something about her and Brianna that makes her feel weird like she knows them somehow. Misty shakes off that feeling in her and continues working.

"Let's stop here for today, Misty. You must be tired. I will retire to my room now. Can you please send tea to Prince Ash? Then you will be done for now," May instructed as she smiles at Misty.

"Thanks, May. Be careful okay?" Misty called as May walked back.

"I will!" May replied before disappearing to the hallway.

Misty walked to the kitchen and prepared tea for Prince Ash. She boils water and pours them into a teapot. She places some tea leaves in it and has a plate of sugar cubes on the side along with a teacup. After everything is ready, Misty carries the plate to Prince Ash's office.

"Prince Ash, here is your afternoon tea," Misty said as she placed down the tea and poured Prince Ash a cup and added two sugar cubes to it.

"Thanks. Where is May?" Prince Ash asked as he took the cup.

"She is tired so she retreated to her room," Misty said.

"Okay. Thanks for the tea. You can place it on the table. You are dismissed," Prince Ash said and goes back to his work.

Misty bows and walks out of the room. She walks back to her room and there she finds Meowth, curling into a ball on her bed. Misty smiles and closes the door behind her, not wanting to wake Meowth up. As soon as she closes the door, Meowth's eyes open.

"Princess Misty! How are you?" Meowth asked.

"I am fine, Meowth. What's wrong. Did something happen?" Misty asked.

"Yea. Something happened. Jessie and James send me to tell you the news," Meowth said.

Misty sits on a chair. "Okay, tell me what happens," Misty ordered.

Meowth tells Misty everything from beginning to finish. Misty looks at Meowth in disbelief. She keeps her controls on and breathes deeply.

"It seems like things are going for the worst! What am I going to do? I can't do this!" Misty said as she placed her face in her hands.

Meowth takes his paws and places it on top of Misty's in a comforting way. Misty smiles. "You can do it, Princess Misty. You just need practice. You are our hope. You have to fight," Meowth said.

"You are right, Meowth. I can do this. I had found a forbidden weapon room in the castle, we should train there. Meowth, you are going to help. Are you ready?" Misty said.

"I am. I am ready to help the Princess with anything," Meowth said.