Ch 28 The Rescue

• Dedicated to ALL MY FANS<3

CHAPTER 28

Christina's POV

I was slowly waking back up, after being unconscious for who knows how long. I felt lightheaded and nauseous, and I was still strapped into the chair. My arm was throbbing and I felt myself growing warmer, a sickening fever taking over me.

"Well hello there, princess."

I let out a strangled scream and tried to break free from the chains.  Damon was crouching right in front of me, smirking at my evident fear of him.

"P-P-Please..." I choked out, tears forming in my eyes, "let me g-g-go."

He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand, despite my flinching at the touch. My heart was beating rapidly, and I was beginning to black out.

"Someone looks a little sick." Damon observed, feeling my forehead.

I was breathing heavily, trying to ignore the black splotches.

"Looks like you'll be staying here another night."

With that, I let out a horror filled scream, dropping my head and sobbed.

I can't do this anymore.

Cole's POV

I can feel her pain.

I collapsed onto my bed, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Alpha Mathews!" Ian yelled, flinging open the door to my room.

"What?" I asked, alarmed.

"They got her scent and want to know if you want to come along to track her."

Are you joking?

I was off of my bed in an instant and flew down the stairs and out the door, stopping by the group of men on the porch.

"Well? What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!"

With that, we shifted into our wolves, and began running.

Don't worry Christina; I'm coming for you.

Christina's POV

I was brought back up into Damon's room by two of his men, and despite my pleas, they HANDCUFFED me to the bed.

Déjà vu much?

I lay there, silently sobbing.

I was exhausted.

The door opened, and to my disappointment, in walked Damon. As always, he was smirking as he turned on the lights and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Princess, you don't look so good." He stated, his eyes trailing over me.

I felt so nauseous, feverish, and lightheaded. These must have all had to do with the blood loss.

"Damon... please." I whimpered, clenching and unclenching my hands in attempt to not pass out.

Whoa.

He actually looked concerned... for what? But it only lasted for a second, as his face hardened once again and he glared down at me.

"What did I do to you?" I choked out, my breaths becoming short and shallow.

Once again, a look of concern crossed his face and- sadness? He abruptly stood and left the room, without a second glance.

I am going to die.

In a futile attempt to escape, I began trying to pull my handcuffed wrist away. Mid-struggle, a small girl entered the room with a bowl of some watery looking paste.