Ch 8 Accept Fate

____________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8

Cole's POV

I was pacing in the living room. Where the hell were the guys? How is it that I was able to find Christina and drug her within minutes, yet they couldn't do the same when it came Ito. Ringing her to the house. I was staring to get worried- wait what? Yah right, I really don't care what happens to that bitch.

The sound of the gate opening broke me put of my trance. I rushed down to the garage, and was greeted by the car parking.

"Damn it Ian! Why did it take so long?" I yelled

"Hey man don't blame us! During our drive back Christina woke up, and at first e tried to calm her down but-" Ian was interrupted

"The bitch fucking attacked me!" Tucker snarled.

"Well? What happened then?" I asked, growing impatient.

"Well we ended up injecting her with that stuff in the box from the back. I don't know what it was, but it seemed to do the trick." Ian told me

My eyes widened.

"You IDIOTS!" I bellowed.

I shoved Them and opened the back seat. I gently picked up Christina, and with my wolf speed, I was in the lining room in mere seconds. I carefully placed her on the couch and checked her pulse. Sure enough, her pulse was low and faint.

"Cole are you..." Tucker started to ask.

"No Tucker I'm not okay! You injected my MATE with poison!" I growled.

Oh shit.

"Cole did you just say..." Ian trailed off, staring at Chrisitna's nearly lifeless body.

I crouched by her, checking her pulse.

"We don't have much time. Call the pack doctor NOW and Tyler, get Sarah." I ordered, using my Alpha tone.

Tucker and Tyler both ran off, leaving me with Ian and Christina.

"This explains so much." Ian muttered.

I shot him an annoyed look, he may be my beta, but I was Alpha. Ever since Christina came to my school, I have had a bad feeling about her. The first time we touched, I knew it was true.

I had a human for a mate.

It was a disgrace really. Being the Alpha of th most feared pack in the WORLD and having a human mate did not go well together. The only reason I was bringing her to the house to today was to get Sarah to undo the mate bond. She was the most powerful witch on the planet, surely she could undo such a measly thing.

"I'm here. What happened?" Doctor Parker asked, running into the room.

"Ian injected her with the poison that we use to kill other wolves." I informed him quickly, waiting to see his reaction.

"Shit..." He muttered. "Okay well everyone leave the room, this may take a while."

I stood outside of the living room doors, pacing frantically. Sarah was leaning against the wall, she already gave up in trying to calm me down.

Then I heard screaming.

I threw upon the doors to find Doctor Parker only we couple feet away, while Christina was on the other side of the room.

"What the hell Cole?!" She screamed, glaring daggers at me.

Oh shit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Christina's POV

I was waking up. At first all I could see was bright like, and the silhouette of a figure above me. Am I dead? Then I realized there was a middle aged man leaning over me, inspecting my face.

I screamed.

As quickly as I could, I bolted to the other side of what seemed to be the living room. Just as I did, the doors flew open, revealing a worried looking Cole.

"What the hell Cole?!" I screamed at him, glaring daggers.

He froze.

Finally, I wasn't the one speechless. Cole looked frantically at the doctor, then motioned for him to leave. I watched him leave, abandoning me with Cole.

"Are you going to tell me why the fuck you went after me, and drugged me to get me here?" I asked, my voice quivering, not with fear, with rage.

Cole didn't respond though. He just walked up to me, closing the distance within a mere second or two. Instead of backing away, this time I held my ground, keeping my eyes on his.

"I wish I could tell you." He whispered.

Then everything went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Cole POV

I breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for my werewolf gifts.

By the time Christina woke up, she would have no memories of what happened, and would think that she had just biked home after school and had fallen asleep.

After Tyler left to take her back home, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door carelessly- then stiffened with shock.

"Cole we need to talk."

"Of course dad." I said nervously.

I opened the door and let him walk past me. God, he looked pissed.

"Into my office, now." He ordered, walking off before I could respond.

I followed quietly, surprised to see my father, the former Alpha, back at the house. Let me tell you a little about my pack. The Shadow pack is the most feared pack in the world. No one knew of our location, and during the school year of a bit, the pack members would be able to live outside of the pack house. Which reminds me, they will be coming back in about a week. Anyways, the Shadow pack is highly respected and is known for not slaughtering for no reason- but if you mess with one member, you mess with the whole pack.

My father walked into his old office and took a seat, letting me sit behind my desk.

"Son, I got a call from Sarah." He started, "Why do you want to get rid of your mate?"

"She is human! I can't be the Alpha of the most feared yet respected pack in the world and have a HUMAN as a mate!"

"Cole, this is fate. Accept it." He groaned, running his hand through his hair, annoyed.

"Dad, you are no longer Alpha, I will take responsibility for my own actions." I said angrily

"Listen to me Cole. Don't do anything you will regret. And I don't care if I'm not Alpha anymore. I will not let you reject that girl! Your mother would have agreed with me." He stated, fuming.

I paused. My mom was a touchy subject for me. She had been killed during an attack, by a group of rogues who cornered her and mercilessly slaughter her. In return, my father slaughtered every single rogue who had taken part, and even had killed all the rogues in the area.

"I understand. Goodbye dad." I said.

10 minutes later

I stood on the porch, watching my dad's car drive off into the sunset.

I respect my father and I will not disobey him. I won't reject Christina.No... I will just do everything possible to make her reject me.

Christina, you are going to regret ever moving into this town. I will make sure of that.

_____________________________________________________________