Ch 20 Hidden past

______________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 20 

Christina's POV

I was pressed up against the wall, with Cole leaning over me.

Talk about too close for comfort.

"C-C-C-Cole, go aw-away." I stammered, blushing. 

"Why? Do I make you feel... uncomfortable?" He asked cockily. 

Oh that did it. Cole is just enjoying every second of this. And that- that annoyed the shit out of me. It was annoying how Cole could make me feel this way, and there was nothing I could do about it. Well let's see about that!

"Not at all." I said confidently

Not fazed at all, "Hmmm... that's bull." 

I leaned in closer, "Not at all."

Cole looked a little shocked, but covered it up with a smirk. 

"We'll see about that." 

With that, he left the room. 

___________________________________________________________________

I shifted uncomfortably, damn Cole straight to hell. 

Angrily, I went through the bags, organizing all the clothes into empty drawers near Cole's closet. After I finished sorting through everything, I collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. God, I need a shower... 

Slowly, I dragged myself out of the bed, pretty much crawling to the bathroom. 

"Christina?" 

I yelped and curled up into a ball out of shock. When all I heard was laughter, I peeked out from under my arm. 

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME TYLER!" I shrieked 

Tyler just laughed harder and leant down to help me up. Being stubborn and all, I knocked away his helping hand and stood up by myself.

"Is there are reason you were crawling?" He asked, still amused. 

"Shower..." I muttered, dragging myself into the bathroom. 

25 minutes later

Ahhhh... that shower was exactly what I needed, I was now all calm and relaxed. 

I unwillingly left the warm shower, and grabbed my towel and dried myself off, looking around for my clothes. 

Oh shit. 

Again? Really?

Poking my head out the door, I made sure that the hallway was completely empty before running to Cole's room, with the towel tightly wrapped around me. 

Right before I got to the door, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. 

Oh shit. 

I sprinted into his room and quickly closed the door- unknowingly on my towel...

"Hey baby girl." Cole said, eyes raking over every inch of my body. 

He got up from the bed, making his way towards me, "Remember when you said I didn't make you feel uncomfortable?"

My heart was racing inside my chest and I could feel my palms getting all clammy. Not trusting my voice at the moment, I just nodded, indicating that I remembered. 

"Well, you still think that?" He asked, now standing in front of me with his arms on either side of my head, trapping me against the door.

"I know so," I said, attempting to sound confident.