Ch 15 Trapped

__________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 15

I pulled away from Ian's grasp just as the white wolf tore out the other wolf's throat. Blood pooled around the wolf's lifeless body. 

I don't know how long I was standing there. I just knew I couldn't move.

"Christina..."

I stared at the dead wolf, while remaining motionless. 

"Christina." 

I couldn't look up. I shouldn't, so I won't.

"Christina look at me."

A hand grabbed my wrist. 

Immediately I pulled away, backing up as I did. I finally looked up and saw him-

Cole. 

He was fully clothed, yet his clothes were torn and blood, I don't know whose, was spattered on him. He didn't seem to care about his wounds though. He was just staring intently at me, watching my every move. 

The thing was- I was frozen. 

Frozen, speechless, scared out of my wits? You name it. 

"No..." I managed to choke out. 

"What?" Cole asked, confused

"No." I said firmly. 

I began backing away, keeping my eyes on Cole and his friends who were now behind him. Cole sighed and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Christina. Don't do this."

"No." I said, my voice cracking a bit. 

"Baby..."

"No! " I screamed, shutting my eyes. "No, no, no, no, no!"

"Guys, we are going to need to talk her back to the pack house." Cole muttered

At that my eyes flew open and my throat went dry.

Pack house?

Fuck no.

I backed away, stumbling a bit. Cole's eyes narrowed and he took a step forward. So I turned and bolted for it.  

Three steps- then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist, lifting me slightly off the ground. I let out a shrill scream and began kicking my legs back and forth. 

"Calm down!" Cole ordered, turning my struggling body so that I was now facing him. 

Blood was being smeared against me. 

I felt faint. Blood made me nauseous, and now- it was all over me. 

"Let go!" I cried out. 

"Christina. Please don't be this way." Cole said, lowering me a bit so that my feet touched the ground, but kept his arms wrapped around me. 

I was breaking. 

Dread filled me. 

Cole was some kind of monster, and now he is going to kill me. 

With a burst of strength I pushed him away and began backing up. Behind him, I saw Ian and the guys tense up, as if ready to catch me if they needed to. 

Wait. 

What if they are the same as Cole?

I panicked. 

My heart was pounding and I couldn't speak. Then Cole took a step towards me. 

I backed away and tripped, falling on my ass.