Ch 11 Unanswered questions

___________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 11

This is not happening... But it is.

There's I stood in Cole's bedroom, wrapped in his arms. I could smell his woodsy scent, it intoxicated me, making me want to let go of myself.

Cole's hot breath against my neck brought me back into reality. The sickening fear began to grow in the pit of my stomach. What is he going to do?

I was then spun around, and once again I was facing Cole. His lustful eyes trailed over my body, giving me shivers of both fear and excitement. Being with Cole was a thrill. Not knowing what he was going to do next, or what would happen next, really drew my attention to him. I couldn't help but be attracted to him in some way.

His eyes met mine again. And then I was flung- onto the bed.

Before I could even sit up, Cole was on top of me, straddling me. Without hesitation, he leaned in and there began our passionate hook up session.

I lost control of myself, letting my hands roam freely. It wasn't until I felt Cole's hand sliding up into my shirt, that I pushed him away. He looked confused.

"Christina. What the hell?"

"This can't happen. I won't let it." I said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Silence.

I turned slightly to look at Cole. His whole frame was shaking, and his eyes were once again that threatening black color.

"I'm going to leave now..." I said slowly, getting of the bed and making a beeline for the door.

"No."

"Wait, what?" I asked, turning slightly.

BAM!

I was slammed up against the wall. 

My heart was racing and I flinched at the sight before me- Cole was breathing heavily and his fists were clenched in anger. 

Is he going to hit me?

"C-Cole, you're scaring me." I whimpered, attempting to back away even though there was a wall right behind me. 

He tensed a little, surprised. Then anger once again clouded his face. 

"I'm going to tell you something, and you listen. You listen good." He ordered, raising an eyebrow as if he was daring me to object. 

"Good." He said, pleased with my silence.

"Christina, you are mine. You mind is mine, your soul is mine-" He paused, staring at my face intently. 

"Your body is mine." He whispered huskily into my ear, making me shiver with pleasure. 

Pleasure? 

Oh hell no. I hated Cole and I still do. 

I was deep in thought when I felt a pair of lips on mine. At first I was shocked, then I gave in to him and began kissing back-

Psych!

I kneed Cole where the sun doesn't shine. 

"FUCK!" He screamed, falling to the ground in severe pain. 

I sidestepped around him. 

"That's for all the pain you have caused me." I hissed, shaking in anger. "I don't really give a shit if I'm yours. You mean nothing to me. I hate you! I swear to god, if you touch me one more time I will make you regret your existence."